beverley hills club tenerife

helenbarnett1963

« on: January 10, 2008, 19:45:01 »
we've been offered two weeks here as an Exchange by DAE.
I'm having trouble finding any good photos of the resort, pool, apartment interiors etc, so can anyone suggest any websites with soem photos which will give me more of an idea about the place
thnaks

Billyboy

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 19:49:30 »
This appears to be a good resort if a little up a hill.
I expect {banned word/phrase} will be glad to chat you up.
Do your research,
Regards,
Billyboy.

Jeff

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 20:24:41 »
Helen, I have stayed at Beverley Hills Club as a guest (well I won a holiday!) of the company who took out an injunction stopping their name being mentioned on Timesharetalk (you can draw your own conclusions about why they did that) and whilst the resort is stuck up near the top of a very steep hill, it is quite a good resort, and is clean and in good condition.

I wouldn't have an problems staying there again, but I would avoid the sales staff like the plague.

mourne

Re: beverley hills club tenerife
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 13:50:41 »
Lovely clean resort, good for children (or was) and there is an hourly bus down to the beach and return of course. Quiet at night.

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 17:59:34 »
A lovely resort (we used to own there).

There is a bus to and from town every 30 minutes before lunch, and every hour until about 7pm or so.

There are two nice small pools and a decent bar, plus the LA Showbar for evening entertainment. Hollywood Mirage, 50 yards from the rear entrance, has a nice bar too.

There are many excellent bars and restaurants on the easy walk downhill to town (you may never get as far as town to be honest, the choice is so good).

But avoid the banned word sales people at all costs! As the drug awareness adverts used to say - "just say no - you know it makes sense".
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline Bill-M

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 19:19:41 »
Good advise from all ....and the invite may sound like a welcome meeting, information meeting or investment opportunity but it is not it is a sales meeting that could cost you many hours that you can't get back and a whole lot of dosh  ....BEWARE !   >:(