island village

jones

island village
« on: June 16, 2010, 08:40:11 »
help is required
island village is it still open
where can I book an apartment normally stay in 115 the one with the plunge pool but cannot find out where to book
does any one know the fax No @ island village oe e-mail this would help
isle white office closed and now the london office closed

regards
david jones[:)]

Offline acer

island village
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:26:19 »
There is availabiity shown on the RCI website and Island Village is shown on the Nexus website under villasandvistas.com as available for long and short term rents.

I have not seen any other way to contact Island Village direct unless those units not consumed by Nexus/Compass Club advertise individually.
ff

lynnielew

island village
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 20:05:30 »
may I ask who you usually book with - the reception is as far as I know still being manned so I am sure they would be able to point you in the right direction, the last telephone number I had for them was 922 715321.  also if you type island Village, tenerife into your search bar a number of companies come up who are renting villas at the village.  Good Luck - would like to know how you get o.  We were owners who transferred to compass club and are still hoping to be able to use our weeks over xmas and new year.

Offline acer

island village
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 06:35:12 »
It would be interesting to hear ex owners' experiences with Nexus/Compass Club/RCI after the changes at Island Village.  Having taken the RCI deposit option the resort for exchange is not listed as Island Village but there seems to be plenty of availability for exchange on the RCI website, even though perhaps more expensive than II.  Any other experiences?
ff