What about Wales

Cogland

What about Wales
« on: October 01, 2010, 15:57:39 »
I have e mailed the Chairman with a comment that a resort in Wales is long overdue and I have also made a suggestion.
Wales is a delight with a culture and language all of its own. It offers endless possibilities for the perfect holiday.
With resorts in England, Scotland and Ireland the club needs to complete its UK offer by adding a resort in the principality.

chris34

What about Wales
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:39:37 »
Do you already have a resort in mind that Diamond can purchase?

Offline Doggy50k

• Senior Moderator & Quiz Master
What about Wales
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 19:24:14 »
Does Graig Park still exist?
"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Offline vernon

What about Wales
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 10:14:20 »
Yes, but under the name of The Dyserth Falls Resort.
The family at various times stayed here when it was Graig Park, certainly needed a tremendous amout of money spending on it.
I have noticed that The Dyserth Falls Resort has been advertised with Gold Crown and that they have advertised for sales staff.
My own impression, it would not fit in with what DRI are looking for.
John.

Cogland

What about Wales
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 21:25:31 »
Hi
I dont know about purchase but there is a fantastic new resort called Bluestone in Pembrokeshire which would seem an ideal location if a deal could be done by Diamond. Google it and have a look.

Offline Boss Man

• The Boss Man
  • Global Moderator
What about Wales
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 07:35:09 »
Looks nice. Maybe Diamond could tie in as an affiliate resort ?

Cogland

What about Wales
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 22:43:58 »
Hi
That was my suggestion lets hope the Big Man has a look at it!

Cogland

Re: What about Wales
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 22:00:42 »
Here we are June 2012 and despite many new additions Diamond Resorts Members still cannot holiday in Wales . How fustrating for both European and US members alike. They can stay in Ireland,Scotland ,The Lake District ,Devon, and in many more including canal boat holidays but nothing at all here in Wales.
I did send an email to the Chairman alas no reply. Its a great shame Wales is a treasure with so much to see and explore.
I sometimes wonder of the significance of this is obvious to our American parent company.
Is there no one from Diamond management UK who is Welsh and can point out what is lacking.
Visitors to Wales can now follow the coastal path along the entire Welsh Coast but you will not find a Diamond Resort Anywhere along the way. Such a pity.