Introductions, please!

Offline eneri

Re: Introductions, please!
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2012, 17:50:25 »
Eneri, I am more than happy to answer your questions. 1) Once the transfer of ownership has taken place the timeshare week/points is then added to our inventory. I appreciate that trying to sell or rent a timeshare nowadays is almost impossible, however all maintenance fees must be paid and up to date at time of transfer which means that we can add extra incentives to our rental programme such as rent one week and get second week for free. We never charge up front for our holidays either all clients are invoiced when they return home from their holidays. 2) The private entity that takes over the timeshare weeks/points are staff members within Timeshare Lease Removal, we are only a small business so we do not transfer 100's weeks as we would not be able to move them on. 3) Yes, Timeshare Lease Removal was only registered on 29th December 2011, I was in fact the Managing Director of Timeshare Elimination up until the middle of December, unfortunately due to a relationship break down we went our separate ways and I have since formed Timeshare Lease Removal. I have owned timeshares over the years in both Spain and Tenerife and also worked at a timeshare resort for a while but did not agree with their sales tactics. I fully appreciate that there have been obvious scam merchants preying on timeshare owners, we never have and never will charge our fee upfront. Only once you are 100% happy that the transfer of ownership has been completed would we then invoice you for our services.
Norm, in reference to your question.
Does Timeshare Lease Removal charge an upfront fee with a promise to sell my Timeshare?
No. Timeshare Lease Removal is not a listing or resale company. Timeshare Lease Removal DOES NOT charge a Listing Fee, Advertising Fee or Appraisal Fee promising to transfer the property once a phantom buyer is secured.
It simply means that once you are happy to use our service we don't just get your timeshare cancelled; we get your liability, ownership and responsibility transferred to another entity who becomes responsible, we do not claim to have a phantom buyer secured we will take over your current liability.
I hope I have managed to answer your questions clearly enough and thank you.

Amanda, Thank you for your reply. You have answered the questions I put to you. However your answers have raised some other points which need addressing. You say, and I agree with you that "...trying to sell or rent timeshare nowadays is almost impossible..." so presumably this also applies to the private entity/staff member who takes over the legal ownership of these weeks/points. I can understand that with fees etc. paid up to date by  the previous owner that that will allow you to let out the unit and make a profit for your company but surely that can only apply in the first year (especially if you have to offer two weeks for the price of one.) I would think that the resort owner/developer will still be billing the "staff member" every year for "ever increasing" maintenance fees and since rental nowadays is broadly in line with the these fees where is the profit in that? The situation I  imagine would be made worse if you were unable to rent out the unit.

In your reply you say you were the former Managing Director of Timeshare Elimination which begs the question, what happened to timeshares that were legally transferred to "entities" in that company. I tried to telephone them but the number on their website was dissconected. Are they still trading?

Timeshareleaseremoval

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2012, 11:14:37 »
Eneri, there is alot of work involved in renting out timeshare weeks and points, mainly correct marketing and affordability for the client. We are very careful not to take over too many weeks at the same resort as we need to keep our inventory as varied as possible to offer more choice to our clients. The new owner is indeed billed yearly for the maintenance so it is up to us to keep the week rented out. As for Timeshare Elimination, I have no idea if they are still operating as I have not been in communication with them since I left in December, if you say however that the phone has been disconnected then I guess not...

Offline Norm de Plume

• Arthur Stuttard - Retired Barrister
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2012, 11:31:46 »
So your profit (which you're entitled to) is the amount you charge for the service, which is how much?  At least this looks to be a proper and effective  way of disposing of timeshare.  I only hope your employees go into it with their eyes open.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Timeshareleaseremoval

« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2012, 18:10:23 »
Hi Norm the cost of our service depends on the difficulty involved in transferring ownership, it can however be cheaper to use our service than some maintenance fees (depending on what you own). We also only invoice our clients once the transfer of ownership has been completed and confirmed by the resort themselves. Thank you

amandae

« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2012, 17:08:33 »
Eneri, there is alot of work involved in renting out timeshare weeks and points, mainly correct marketing and affordability for the client. We are very careful not to take over too many weeks at the same resort as we need to keep our inventory as varied as possible to offer more choice to our clients. The new owner is indeed billed yearly for the maintenance so it is up to us to keep the week rented out. As for Timeshare Elimination, I have no idea if they are still operating as I have not been in communication with them since I left in December, if you say however that the phone has been disconnected then I guess not...

Timeshare Elimination UK is the UKs leading Timeshare Relinquishment business since January 2010.

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2012, 05:50:08 »
Good Evening everyone! my name is Amanda 38. I own Timeshare Lease Removal, although I do not post on this site very often I regularly read new posts. Keep up the good work to keep the scam artists out of the timeshare industry.

Amanda, please correct me if my summary of what you have posted is not correct.  You and Steve Fox started Timeshare Elmination back in January 2010 and you served as its Managing Director.  The two of you had a relationship, which I surmise was personal given the context, and when that fell apart, you went your seperate ways.  Now, he has kept the business name, but with a new web address and phone while you have set up a similar business with a new name.  Does that pretty much cover it?

Timeshareleaseremoval

« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2012, 11:39:19 »
Carolinian, that is spot on.

amandae

« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2012, 22:39:22 »
Timeshare Elimination-Disposal-Relinquishment-No Upfront Fees.
Telephone number 01492 643203  has not changed.
website www.timeshareelimination.co.uk has not changed.

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2012, 16:56:52 »
Timeshare Elimination-Disposal-Relinquishment-No Upfront Fees.
Telephone number 01492 643203  has not changed.
website www.timeshareelimination.co.uk has not changed.

Sorry.  It was reported by another poster that the old telephone number for the business was not working, and I noted that your new identity on this board is just ''timeshareelimination'' instead of ''timeshareelimination.net'' like it used to be, so it appeared you had changed the website.  Why create a new identity for these boards instead of using your old one?  Especially since you use the same avatar.

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2012, 19:27:05 »
OK, I did a bit of checking and this is interesting.

TimeshareElimination.Net orgininally registered on this site under the screen name of ''Timehshare Insider'' on May 28, 2010, subsequently changing the screen name to ''TimeshareElimination.Net''  He gives his name on the signature line as ''Steve Fox''

TimeshareElimination originally registered on this site under the screen name of ''Amandae'' on July 29, 2010, and that has been rather recently changed to ''TimeshareElimination'' and now uses the same avatar as TimeshareElimination.Net.  The profile for this user now lists them as male (I wonder if it did so when this user used the screen name Amandae?)

We now know that Steve and Amanda formed Timeshare Elimination in January 2010 from Amanda's post. Their website shows as being registered on March 30, 2010.

What is interesting is this thread: http://www.timesharetalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=12082.40

In it, beginning at post 3 and 6 on May 28, 2010, TimeshareElimination.Net, then posting as ''Timeshare Insider'' claims to be a customer of TimeshareElmination and sings its praises, blatantly shilling for a company he is co-owner of.  He is challenged on his relationship with the company and as late as a post in that thread on August 2, he adamantly denies working for them.  Of course that was all done as ''TimeshareInsider'' but it all looks quite silly now that he has come out of the closet and changed his screen name to TimeshareElimination.Net and that name was substituted automatically on the old posts.

Of course, when the screen name changes, he is challenged on shilling, and in another thread claims on March 1, 2011 that he had been a simple customer back in those days but his wife had brought the company to his attention and he had subsequently bought into it.  That version is now also clearly untrue.

It is also clear now that Steve must have controlled the Amandae account as well, as he is now using that one, so he must have had the password to it rather than the real Amanda.  It looks like he was talking to himself in the referenced thread posting as both TimeshareInsider (now TimeshareElimination.Net) and as Amandae (now TimeshareElimination).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 20:02:56 by Carolinian »

ceejayblue

« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2013, 17:21:13 »
Just searching for information on Timeshare Elimination and came across this thread. They are still trading from (they say) a little shop in North Wales! Also, the email he has sent me (from seeing my ad on Gumtree trying to get rid of my timeshare) and in their "legal" page they actually say to contact Timeshare Talk about bogus companies.  The email to me was from Steve Keen, wonder if it is the same person as Steve Fox.

I am not taken in by them and won't contact them, what they are offering sounds too good to be true and rings alarm bells! Anyone had an recent experience with them?

Mazzy

« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2013, 18:25:16 »
Not sure if this is where I say " Hello " , as it looks like the thread has gone off at a bit of a tangent.  ::)

Any hoo, I own ( lumbered with ) 2 weeks at the BHC on Tenerife. I got sucked in 13 yrs ago, while alone & vulnerable (due to being recently widowed) and trying to make life ' normal ' for my 3 young children with a ' fun ' holiday. Not laughed about that one, that's for sure.  ???

Found this forum while trying to find out what's going on at BHC. re having to move into BHH or HM.

Mazz.

Offline charlie1

« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2013, 18:58:42 »
Hi Mazzy welcome!

This is one of the best places to learn as there are some experienced timeshare owners on here. Theres also a lot of good information that you might be able to pick up on past threads if you do a search on the website as shown in the header for any area that you might have an interest in.
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

snix39

« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2014, 12:38:09 »
Just a quick introduction, my name is Simon and along with my brother and sister we have inherited a timeshare in Spain. : ???

Rachael@TCA

« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2014, 16:41:01 »
Hello, I am Rachael from The Timeshare Consumer Association - TCA.

I am new to this forum, any forum in fact, but thought an introduction to what we do would be helpful to all you timeshare owners out there.

We are a free and independent advice service for all timeshare owners. You can research us on our website, links are not allowed on here but you can search for us on the web, we are the (real) Timeshare Consumer Association, not this portal sham that seems to have popped up over the past few weeks. We also have a Facebook page and both are updated regularly with advice.

Unfortunately people only have need of us if something is wrong, so we don't hear that many positive stories, but we do hear a lot and our timeshare experts are available to give advice on all aspects of timeshare, legal or otherwise. Any and all enquiries welcome.

Cogland

« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2015, 21:56:36 »
Very nice but what are you doing on here ?