Help - Matchroom Heritage 'Removing Units from the Trust' What does this mean?

Started by devondumpling, February 03, 2011, 12:47:02

Previous topic - Next topic

devondumpling

Hi All, I am looking for some help please. We own a week in a unit  at the Matchroom Country Club Mijas, we have received a notice of the Special General Meeting to be  held on 14th Feb 2011, when we read it, it states that they are putting a resolution for the removal of some units , and list the numbers of those units, and we own a week in one of them.
The agenda states and I quote:
Item no 3
" Resolution for the removal of units from Trust:
That the trustee be and is hereby authorized to release from the Trust apartment no's  73,74,75,76,77,78,78,79,80,81,92,83, and 84
Apartments 73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83 and 84 will then be realeased to the Founder member or as the Founder Member may in its absolute discretion direct.
The trustee upon such release from trust will be discharged from all duties and responsibilites under the terms of the Deed of Trust, in respect of each of these apartments."

We have since made 4 phone calls, and nobody is willing to speak to us about this matter, as we simply do not understand what this means and most important what it means to us? in relation to our fixed week?

Can anybody help?

Thanks

devondumpling

Hey, thank you Jean at Matchroom for calling us this afternoon, and now we know, many thanks.

evelyn

I am interested in what Jean said, as we are fixed week owners in a 2 bed, and I think the writing is on the wall, we have devised a web site for fixed week owners http:matchroom.wordpress.com I think you should have a look at it

John284

I would also like to know the reason for this - making fixed one bed weeks floating.

Thank you