Going on holiday soon ? Help spread the word about Timesharetalk

Started by Boss Man, January 25, 2011, 20:16:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Man

Are you going on holiday soon ?

Would you like to help spread the word about Timesharetalk ?

We have just taken delivery of the first batch of cards. The same size as business cards, they can conveniently be kept in a wallet, purse, or handbag and handed out to people you may know at the resort, on the plane, at the airport, friends or family.

Or, if your really cheeky like me, you can leave them all over the bar, restaurant, reception, sun loungers round the pool or slip a couple in the apartment welcome book !

If you would like some, drop me an email or PM with your name and address and we will send some off to you.

Alternatively, if you have a colour printer, you can download a sheet of them from here and print them yourself !

lawnmower60

Thanks for the cards will hand them around when we go to Palm Oasis in september
Brian

Carolinian

In addition to the cards, see if you can get a link to the site on your resorts website or mentioned in your resort's newsletter.

lawnmower60

Have been at Palm Oasis for two weeks kept putting cards in room were they have advertising  I put a few each day and most of them went they were not being taken by management as there was always a few there must have left about fifty .It would be interesting to find out if people do join if they find the cards that the members leave at resorts.
Brian