HONESTY &TIMESHARE ,THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Mmmmmm!

whatamug

HONESTY &TIMESHARE ,THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Mmmmmm!
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:51:39 »
Well there is an oxymoron, Honesty and timeshare .
WELL, Maybe not . After finding out that this mug has been well and truly tucked-up by ILG to the tune of 8k and left still owing two years fee's on my timeshare, out of desperation I was looking to unload and I came across a company called"Time share Disposal" and a  man called Andrew Mills, who informed me that all was not lost, ,and when I explaind my circumstances he informed me of various avenues that were open to me.  I asked him if he would handle everything for me he said"yes but I'd be ripping you off if I did",   and all you need to do is to call them yourself and pay a years fee's and 12 months later your "out". He then gave me the infomation I needed, and Ill let you know if he is genuine  or not. if he is,I'll post his telephone number.

Offline eneri

Re: HONESTY &TIMESHARE ,THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Mmmmmm!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:38:31 »
Why bother with his telephone number if ''all you need to do is call them yourself and pay a years fee's and twelve months later your ''out''. I would suggest that anyone in the same position as yourself do that simple thing. After all it will only cost them the price of a call and they could maybe come on to Timeshare-Talk and let us know how they got on.

Dripping CB

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 14:52:28 »
and what guarantee is there that you will be released and not get another bill next year for management fees - that will undoubtedly be more than this years fees?!

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 16:27:31 »
Well there is an oxymoron, Honesty and timeshare .
WELL, Maybe not . After finding out that this mug has been well and truly tucked-up by ILG to the tune of 8k and left still owing two years fee's on my timeshare, out of desperation I was looking to unload and I came across a company called"Time share Disposal" and a  man called Andrew Mills, who informed me that all was not lost, ,and when I explaind my circumstances he informed me of various avenues that were open to me.  I asked him if he would handle everything for me he said"yes but I'd be ripping you off if I did",   and all you need to do is to call them yourself and pay a years fee's and 12 months later your "out". He then gave me the infomation I needed, and Ill let you know if he is genuine  or not. if he is,I'll post his telephone number.

OK - let's go digging.

The domain timsharedisposal.co.uk shows as follows

Domain name:
        timesharedisposals.co.uk

Registrant:
        Richard Cooke

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        7a Town Street
        Derby
        Derby
        DE56 0TA
        United Kingdom

Registrar:
        Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
        URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk [nofollow]

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 04-Jun-2010
        Renewal date:  04-Jun-2012
        Last updated:  19-Apr-2011

Registration status:
        Registered until renewal date.

So a newish company but one that has been around longer than many we see on here (i.e. a whole 15 months).

Now the original poster reported that the company contact is Andrew Mills - yet the DOMAIN is owned by Richard Cooke. And that rang a vague bell with me.

See Doggy50K's comments on this thread:

http://www.timesharetalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=10775.0;topicseen

(also notice that we had a "one post wonder" pop up supporting the company when we started digging - who never returned after being outed).

So you risks your money and takes your choice. My choice would be to say "thanks but no thanks".
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

oversee

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 22:09:45 »
Forgive my ignorance, but what would be the reason to start a company called "Time Share Disposal" and then tell your potential customers that they could do it themselves?
I don't think it is necessarily a problem that the website registrant is different from the company contact - the registrant could own a lot of websites and have employees run them. I would just like to know how he intends to earn any money running this business.

Offline eneri

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 01:08:37 »
Forgive my ignorance, but what would be the reason to start a company called "Time Share Disposal" and then tell your potential customers that they could do it themselves?
I don't think it is necessarily a problem that the website registrant is different from the company contact - the registrant could own a lot of websites and have employees run them. I would just like to know how he intends to earn any money running this business.

I'd be more concerned how 'whatamug' who was...''well and truly tucked up by ILG to the tune of 8k''... on March 23rd,  managed to find himself down by $16000 by April 7th. (See his posts on 'quitting timeshare' thread).
Or maybe it's just the cynic in me 

oversee

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 21:31:42 »

I'd be more concerned how 'whatamug' who was...''well and truly tucked up by ILG to the tune of 8k''... on March 23rd,  managed to find himself down by $16000 by April 7th. (See his posts on 'quitting timeshare' thread).
Or maybe it's just the cynic in me
Nice catch!

jamshaidpaul

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 16:04:47 »
Pretty nice post.

peachie

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 17:35:03 »
Pretty nice post ? ......   you ask for help to get out of a timeshare , some you pay to get out , some you can hand back , yours you can hand back and you get that advice free of charge , oopss sorry it cost you a phone call, and you then try to investigate the person being helpfull , i think i would rather have posted what you did than posting ... ive just had to pay 2000 to get out of my timeshare. come on guys , one ofthe sponsered links on here is ... gwt your money back refund from DWVC , which then bacame ILG as we all know , they are not going to get money back for you , how can they , they dont exist for a start , they just want you to pay some money up front for a false promise . so if you want to be honest lets just start at home and ditch these links , and dont say its google as usual, this is a sponsered link..... personally i applause the guy for being upfront !!

Offline eneri

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 18:24:17 »
If you read all the posts I think you'll find that 'whatamug' is the one deserving most critisism for his vaugue  promotion of timesharedisposals.co.uk
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 18:41:19 by eneri »

peachie

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 19:47:40 »
if you found this much to say when he tells the truth..... what would you do if he did say what you wanted ? ..... hung drawn and quartered is outlawed now . but good swerve on my comments about sponsered links , hahahaha...

Offline eneri

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 22:50:25 »
Not really sure why you are getting so excited peachie. As you can see this thread was started by 'whatamug' in March 2011 and I gave my thoughts on his post on the same day. The thread then lay dormant untill Sept. 5th 2011 when a few others including me added further observations. Nothing more was said untill today when 'jamshaidpaul' posted and you responded. Now I would have thought that 'whatamug' or indeed Andrew Mills of Timeshare Disposals has had plenty of time to answer any criticism levelled at them but presumably have nothing to say.

The problem I had with 'whatamug' is that like some others he is a bit vague and selective in the information he gives out and that coupled with his conflicting posts on other threads was the reason for my original response.

The reason I didn't respond to your comments about sponsored links is that that is the one  thing you have written that I am in broad agreement with.