Diamond Resorts 5000 points

expattone

Diamond Resorts 5000 points
« on: April 27, 2011, 12:04:09 »
FREE to a good home. I don't want them. I was scammed by Nigel and 'Mags' Andrews (please see their Google reports of Royal Resorts Turkey scam) and cannot afford these things. Does anyone out there want my points for FREE? They are registered with the Travel and Leisure Group but these guys have not contacted me (Go on Tone, You didn't really think they would did you?). Please take them off my hands 'cos I am fed up with arguing with Diamond Resorts....... I am sorry to say that the person taking them will have to take on my argument, but perhaps you have a reasonable relationship with this DR / Sunterra / Grand Vacation Club Group? Contact me on tonyandymaygmail.com if you are interested, please.

Flyer1

Re: Diamond Resorts 5000 points
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 20:29:29 »
Hi there, Like the previous poster, I have also DRI Points which as a senior citizen I can no longer afford the annual fees. I have 7000 points, originally bought from GVC and we have been served well but sadly have to get rid of them. I placed them for sale with the one company we are permitted to use some nine months ago, not a word has been said, I think I shall have to talk to them to see if anything at all is selling. All those of you In the same situation, and there seem to be many, maybe you would join me in having contact with these people. Cheers for now and don't give up.

shrewsty

Re: Diamond Resorts 5000 points
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 14:28:55 »
I also put mine up with the same company and funny enough I've not been contacted either!