resort updates RCC

billindevon

resort updates RCC
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2007, 18:53:18 »
Thanks Jason,
Having followed up, I have now been given another name - John Gernon. I've emailed him but to date, no reply. Has anyone had dealings with him?

Agree with your sentiments above re club

RRG

resort updates RCC
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:18 »
Hello everybody,

I think the best way to contact somebody in Regency Resorts Group, is to write to info@RegencyResorts.info, and then your letter will be forwarded to whoever it is directed...
This way, post is not lost, and you guaranteed an answer.

billindevon

resort updates RCC
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2007, 11:45:52 »
The only email address I have had success in soliciting a reply from is countryclub@regencyresorts.com where Marianka has always been most helpful, unfortunately, the contacts that she gives me, are generaly completely hopeless, and in the most recent instance, I asked Mr Gurnon to advise me by email in what capacity I would be speaking to him, and that I would advise him at what times I would be available to speak, Instead comprehending my email, he rang my wife at a time when I was unavailable and was "Shirty" - on the border of being rude, to her. I still await a reply from him from the 20th August.

The email link you have given above is not viable.

My ISP provider has confirmed that several emails that I have sent to various addresses have been recieved, to which I have had no reply. I have also had confirmation from my mobile provider, that text messages sent to the owner officer were also received and again I received no reply, so I'm afraid you are wrong, answers to emails are not guaranteed.  I can publish if you like a whole series evidencing this.

So who is Mr Gurnon, what is his role, what authority does he have and when can I expect a reply

RRG

resort updates RCC
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2007, 12:42:04 »
Hello Bill,

Well, I don´t know what does "email link you have given above is not viable" means, but that´s the e-mail address: info@regencyresorts.info
And I said that you guaranteed answer from this e-mail, and that it will be forwarded to relevant person...

Offline splot

resort updates RCC
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2007, 11:56:06 »
If memory serves me right, Mr Gurnon was the head of the sales deck at RPA, and the country club.  As far as I am aware he is involved with the sales, and not part of the Country Club management.  I may be wrong but all my dealings with him related to sales.  I hope this helps.

billindevon

resort updates RCC
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2007, 18:42:11 »
Thanks Splot.
RRG -  "not viable"   means that if you click on the link you supplied on 25/08 that it doesn't work.  Having removed the comma as you have on 28/08, it does work. Therefore I wrote to info on 3/09 and as you said, got a quick reply saying that my message would be forwarded to Mr Gurnon - that was three days ago, I still do not have a response from him or anyone else.

It seems to be a perpetual problem at RCC that people say things that are not true, do not happen or are not followed up. It is therefore no surprise that there are disatisfied owners

I am moving my comments now to the RRG owners group created by Jason

roy

resort updates RCC
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2007, 14:09:17 »
Hi all am going out to the country club in october does anyone have any updates about spa and gym ect? Thanks Roy

Billyboy

resort updates RCC
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2007, 16:01:05 »
I notice that an owners group web site have been set up and quiet right too!

Trouble with this is that, others, like myself, who are not owners are now out in the cold, as to the state of play, at the resort!

Hardly the best way to get things moving in the resort if outsiders are not kept enformed.

It is only when problems get sorted that others will have the confidence to buy.

Best wishes,

Billyboy.

Offline stuartross

resort updates RCC
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2007, 20:27:08 »
Hi everybody,
what is the link to get onto the owners group website.

Billyboy

resort updates RCC
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2007, 23:46:19 »
O dear,

Billyboy.

Offline splot

resort updates RCC
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2007, 08:42:09 »
Billyboy

You're not being your normal helpful self!  Any chance of posting the web link address please?

splot

Billyboy

resort updates RCC
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2007, 09:28:13 »
Sorry. I am not privvy to this information,

Billyboy.

Gordon Dickson

resort updates RCC
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2007, 15:54:48 »
Hi you will find the link to the members web sit on page 4[:)]

Mollie

resort updates RCC
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2007, 16:59:33 »
We have recently got back from RCC and had the usual great holiday.
The entertainment at the theme nights, has in our opinion improved greatly although we did miss |Bitter and Twisted| but the two acts we saw on the Barbeque evenings were excellent.
They have also started an Owners evening on a Wednesday night with a roast dinner which was a great success with everyone there.

RRG

resort updates RCC
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2007, 02:25:40 »
Here are some of the last news for your attention:

1.We have one more Theme Night in the Regency Country Club.
Every Wednesday we organize a Member´s Carvery Night. British-styled dinner with Roast Beef, Pork and Lamb, Yorkshire Pudding, salads, roast and mashed potatoes, choice of three different Gravy, and of course Red & White Wines, beer, soft drinks, and typical local desserts.

2. We have done some updates on our Web-site, and as of now you have an opportunity to see the satellite view and images of the Resort, using Google Earth & Google Maps.

On the following links you can see the images from  Google Maps, or if you have this program on your PC, satellite view from Google Earth .

3. The Regency Country Club, which forms part of the The Registry Collection Fine Leisure Assets, has an agreement of cooperation with the biggest independent membership program in VIP-Lounges of the airports.

According to this program all our clients, who are also members of The Registry Collection, have free access to more than 500      
VIP-Lounges in the airports and their facilities in 275 cities, in 90 different countries worldwide, no matter where they travel,
which airline company they use, and what class of ticket they have.
Here you can see the full list of airports and their VIP-Lounges.

... Relax and Enjoy... There is no more stress-free way to travel than via a VIP lounge. At last, you can escape the chaos of cancellations, flight delays and crowded departure halls. And enjoy, instead, a quiet sanctuary where you'll find everything you need – for business or for pleasure...  

guaranteed use regardless of the class of travel or airline you're flying
entry to 100 US lounges normally exclusively reserved for airline lounge program members
relaxing ambience – for both you and your guests
complimentary refreshments, snacks and press
email, internet, fax and conference space
excellent and comfortable working and leisure facilities

4. Our Resort entered the biggest World Catalogue " WiFi Directory & Hotspot Finder for Wireless Internet Access ", as one of the providers of free Wi-Fi access to internet in the South of Tenerife.

finchcolin

resort updates RCC
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2008, 14:21:44 »
Just back from an enjoyable week at the RCC, and some positive feedback to report.

* Food is now available from the bar during the evenings when there is no theme night. You can also order Pizza, Indian and Chinese take-aways from Reception. When you want to spend a little more money La Estancia still provides top quality food and service.

* Exchange now possible with II as well as RCI.

* Very good entertainment at the Thai evening, with a group of exciting dancers performing a number of dance styles, and a trio entertaining before and after the dancers. Good value at 25 Euro per head.

* Sales still being made despite the current prices.

* The on-site minimarket supplies most essentials (depending on your definition of essentials) and is open daily both morning and late afternoon. You can get hot mini-baguettes at any time, though you might have to wait 15 minutes for some to be warmed if you want them after the breakfast rush (9 - 10).

Other news:

* Golf course downgraded to golf driving range, and still some time in the future.
* Hotel development seems to have stopped about 2 years ago. Stationary crane and no sign of any activity.
* Last minibus to Americas still 5pm, with a couple of later trips to the Regency Club.
* Most owners I spoke to have given up with the management team, and some had even made offers to the fly-buys, trying to offload their week(s).

The reception and bar staff continue to provide a very friendly and efficient service. I am already looking forward to next February.

Bosmani

resort updates RCC
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2009, 19:12:44 »
Hello all. Following a two year break from RCC to investigate RCI I returned in January and was greeted by the front line staff with genuine gusto. Gabby was her lovely pleasant professional self, and support staff from Nico at the bar to the waitresses at the resturant and pool bar were as I remembered and we had a laugh throughout. The little supermarket was a welcome sight, and a more extensive menue was most appreciated. Longer bar hours, and a larger courtesy bus were an added bonus and i must say the atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable. Sales staff wilma and co, made time to say hello and when i needed to talk to someone reference changes i required, the boss himself Dave delt with my requests in a professional and pleasant manner. I have locked horns with sales staff in the past but time passes and credit where credit is due I am looking forward to my two weeks this year. Thank you to all at RCC untill we meet again. "T"

Offline stuartross

resort updates RCC
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2009, 19:45:52 »
Hi, thats great news as I,m going back out two weeks on friday. I hav,nt been to RCC for two years either so really looking forward to it. Will give an update when I return.

Bosmani

resort updates RCC
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2009, 14:09:51 »
Daughter just back from 1 week at RCC on Friday. She loved the whole experience and had a great time. Used the hospitality bus to get around and this saved on the taxi fares. It can sometimes be a little hazy at RCC but she got the bus to the beach and a sun tan. Thank you Dave for the arrangements and will see you all later in the year.

HelenM

resort updates RCC
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2009, 22:41:11 »
Got a phone call today from a lady saying they were trying to help people misold timeshare on a no win no fee basis, can,t fine the website address she gave me, anybody else been phoned.