OPENING OF MAROA CLUB DE MAR ON ANFI ISLAND

Started by arkwright, July 29, 2011, 17:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

arkwright

OPENING OF MAROA CLUB DE MAR ON ANFI ISLAND

We are aware that Members have been eagerly waiting to be able to return to the Anfi Island solarium. It's our pleasure then, to inform you that the work has been completed and the area is now open for all our Members and visitors to enjoy whether it's for a day of sunbathing, to have a drink or to enjoy a daytime snack or an evening meal.

The area has recovered its greenery since palm trees, grass and other shrubs have been planted. The framework and materials for items such as the kiosk, outdoor furniture, the showers and the lighting have been carefully chosen to merge into the surroundings as well as to provide a really 'chill out' setting. The result is, indeed, a delight to the eye. We are posting some photos here so you can see how it looks before your next visit to Anfi.

The area consists of a solarium, snack-bar, restaurant and bar lounge. The solarium opens daily from 10.00h to 20.00h and you can rent either individual or double sunbeds or an exotic Balines bed (towel, mattress, parasol and welcome cocktail included!)

The snack bar will be serving food and cocktails such as fajitas, salads, daiquiris, gin-tonics, etc., which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your sunbed or, if you prefer, you can have a complete meal at the dining area by the bar. The new management emphasise their commitment to using only the best quality fresh and local ingredients.

In the evening, from 19.00h onwards, the limelight will fall on the restaurant and bar lounge zone as drinks, cocktails and quality cuisine will be offered to those who wish to enjoy their soirée by the sea at dusk accompanied by background music or a live show.

Maroa Club de Mar is the name of the company that has taken on the challenge to manage and offer a high standard of service in this idyllic corner of our Anfi Island. We are convinced that they will match Anfi's high standards by warmly welcoming guests and attending to their every need, to make them feel relaxed and comfortable.

The combination of the location's splendid natural features, the luxurious fixtures and fittings and the relaxing 'chill out' ambience - all carefully created in such a privileged setting - will inevitably tempt us to indulge our senses and wile away some time there. Won't it...?

brain research tells us that only twenty percent of human beings have a sense of irony, which means that eighty percent of the world takes everything at face value.

Big Swim

I will say that this area looks fantastic and compliments Anfi in making it more appealing for the younger.
Saturday nights in particular-very cool house music on the list, you don't get that in Ibiza in the winter months.

martyboy02

But will this new feature!! allow you to escape from the crooks that work in the sales department and other areas of the resort. I very much doubt it, for once you are in you are target for the parasites that wear the Anfi logo. Be Warned all who enter here. :o
Survivor Of Anfi scammers, willing to help others

Big Swim

I have been an Anfi owner for the past 5 years or so now- I went on a day trip once about 8 years ago and was paid 50 euros to visit. Yes the reps were in your face then but since we have bought our own and holidayed at Anfi the last 5 years or so we don't get any hassle from the reps. We have hardly seen any (in our face anyway) at the resort and we are left alone- which is good because we don't want to upgrade and we dont want to buy anything.
All in all we love it at Anfi- I know there are crooks out there but they are certainly not in the owners faces at the resort itself.

martyboy02

I am so pleased for you Big Swim.

But even the RDO got so peeved with Anfi they cancelled their membership due to the number of complaints.

You must be one of the lucky ones not to get pestered, harranged and stalked by Anfi parasites attempting to gey every last penny out of you.

There is plenty of evidence out there with regard to Anfi practices, just as many as those who speak in favour of the resort (materiel state and facilities).

8)

Big Swim

martyboy02