what a waste of time

Offline martyboy02

what a waste of time
« on: December 14, 2011, 16:49:23 »
I recentley posted on the RDOs Facebook page a comment about the manner in which they dealt with a complaint about Anfi which i lodged with them.

The RDO replied and carried out what they callled a fresh look at my complaint. After a month I got a reply (3 pages)regurgitating all the previous gumpf about my concerns with the manner in which the RDO treated me.

Despite making clear, plain and simple the RDo still failed to answer the question

WHAT ARE THE RDO GOING TO DO ABOUT ANFI's CONTINUING BREACHES OF THE RDO's CODE OF CONDUCT.

And to finish with the RDO have asked me not to share the contents of the letter with anyone. I might just ignore thier request sa they ignore my question.
Survivor Of Anfi scammers, willing to help others

Offline Calvin

Re: what a waste of time
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 17:31:06 »
i have been told by a reliable source that RDO are allegedly having a meeting with Anfi sometime this week.

Don't hold your breath on any sensible outcome though :-X

Offline martyboy02

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 15:01:53 »
Here is the reply I recieved today to the question of what are the RDO going to do about Anfi's breaches of the RDO's Code of Conduct.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your emails to Consumer Services and to Mr. Bougaard.

Following Mr Paul Gardner Bougaard's responses to your emails this week, and our Consumer Services correspondence with you over the past year, I am now closing your complaint. We consider the matter closed, following your refund from Barclays and ANFI and therefore you will not receive any further correspondence from RDO, Consumer Services, or Mr. Bougaard.

Kind regards

Fiona Kay

CONSUMER SERVICES
the RDO's Code of Conduct.

So there you have the Rip-off Defense Organisation.
Survivor Of Anfi scammers, willing to help others

Glasgow Bob

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 15:08:36 »
Martyboy02

I remember you from the anfiuk forum.
I was just about to ask if you ever got sorted out, but I have just read your post.
Well done.

Regards

Robert

Offline Suebe

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 21:14:00 »
We have had dealings with RDO when they were OTE and found them to be a total waste of space in resolving our problems.  How can an organisation funded by the industry try to monitor and control the industry? 

It is so easy to set up Codes of Practice but, if resorts don't want to follow them, they don't sign up to it or they cancel their membership.  This so-called watchdog seems to have no teeth!!!
Sue B