ANFI - Cancellation due to mis-representation and false sales pitches!

Offline charlie1

Sit and wait for the supposed EPO, is an option, I would do the same but also bombard them and anyone else questioning the sales techniques and legality of the contract.

Good advice by Norm. Martyboy good suggestion as well but put a structure behind this as shown in this article http://www.timeshareweekly.com/timeshare-fraud-prevention
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Norrie1981

Re: ANFI - Cancellation due to mis-representation and false sales pitches!
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2014, 07:06:28 »
Annie,

Just wondering if Anfi give a time frame for applying for this EPO on their letter? Does anyone know the time frame for having an EPO raised and receiving it? Would it be an idea to respond to Anfi acknowledging their letter and putting the ball back in their court saying they (Anfi) have say 30 days from your response to issue this EPO??? This would possibly make them expedite the EPO (if they will raise one) and not string out the unknown for you longer than need be Annie? I myself continue to be a mug and pay to Anfi the monthly finance payment for my so called floating week (which i hear is not legal to sell a non existent week), but i have now not paid for 2 years any maintenance fees and have not had any letter from Anfi as yet requesting these be paid. All im getting is the yearly auto generated fee reminder invoice.

Thanks

Bryan