Re: Incentive Leisure Group article

Started by peachie, July 01, 2012, 23:22:13

Previous topic - Next topic

peachie

is a sponsored link accepted by this forum before being allowed to advertise ? , if yes then why let a link from here to a no win no fee site such as is mentioned in this thread ? who we protecting ?

Mavo

Quote from: peachie on July 01, 2012, 23:22:13
is a sponsored link accepted by this forum before being allowed to advertise ? , if yes then why let a link from here to a no win no fee site such as is mentioned in this thread ? who we protecting ?

Which word in posted in error is giving you the biggest challenge peachie?

Kevscar

More Information: Incentive Leisure Group

Why are you sending people to a illegal website. No mailing address which is required in the UK

peachie

The biggest challenge is that its at the top of the page as a sponsored link ............... if there in error , well not sure how it can be ?

Mavo

Quote from: peachie on July 02, 2012, 11:18:06
The biggest challenge is that its at the top of the page as a sponsored link ............... if there in error , well not sure how it can be ?

I think that it is a google key word generated link and as such is out of the control of timesharetalk.

eneri

Quote from: Mavo on July 02, 2012, 12:33:12
Quote from: peachie on July 02, 2012, 11:18:06

I think that it is a google key word generated link and as such is out of the control of timesharetalk.

Fair enough, but surely the original post could be removed as it is nothing more than blatent advertising!!

Mavo

Unfortunately the only moderator of Shark Alley (boss man) does not seem to be around to remove it and currently the only other person who could remove it, Newshound, does not seem to be around either -  Logically, perhaps they are one and the same?

Boss Man

Guys,

Yes the post is an "infomercial".

Kevscar, if you click on the link at the bottom of the page it will take you to https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/details.aspx/27443/Magenta_Claims_Limited/ where you can see the address

peachie

So please explain what an infomercial is ... ?  something that you may get commission for with click throughs ?  or just info for people to go to who will get suckered into more scams ' sorry if i seem simple in this ..!

Boss Man

Peachie,

Also know as advertorial, it is editorial which is part of an advert. There is no commission earned and I doubt if it will be "suckered into more scams" seeing as the company is regulated by the ministry of justice.

We do vet, wherever possible, any advertisers on Timesharetalk, with the exception of Google Adsense where the vetting and control is done by Google. However EVERYONE should use caution when responding to any advert anywhere, whether it be on this site, on line, or in a news paper.

I also refer you (and others) to our terms and conditions -

10. OTHER WEB SITES AND RESOURCES
Third parties using the Service may provide links or access to other web sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that Timesharetalk is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Timesharetalk shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.

peachie

If regulated by ministry of justice ...why are they a concern to users of this forum , i think i will let this subject go now as we will agree to disagree , personally , i would remove it , they do enough harm with cold calling ..... i supose this will get me more minus points on my karma  ?