Whats the latest

Gordon Dickson

Whats the latest
« on: July 04, 2012, 16:45:22 »
I am going to  the  Regency Country Club in Sept for a few weeks has anybody been lately?
Whats new or changed? all seems very quiet or are we all satisfied with the way things are?

Mavo

Re: Whats the latest
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:10:45 »
It would seem that in the main the DRI membership is fairly content and whilst I was unable to attend, according to my info Tuesdays AGM was the smoothest for many years with little or no contentious issues raised. Similarly the Disability Forum which took place the day before was mainly about the compliance progress made in the last 12 months. Obviously disabilities and lack of mobility has many forms and many individuals wish to get the best deal for their individual impairment so there are often ideas and thoughts going back and forth which do enable improvements to be made for the benefit of those who are unfortunate enough to have some inpairment.   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:37:24 by Mavo »

Gordon Dickson

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:00:13 »
Thanks for your reply Mavo re info on dri but as a Regency member as well as a dri member, on this occasion I was addressing Regency Country Club in Tenerife members as this is their section.Guess it was a long day :)

Mavo

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:38 »
Thanks for your reply Mavo re info on dri but as a Regency member as well as a dri member, on this occasion I was addressing Regency Country Club in Tenerife members as this is their section.Guess it was a long day :)

Hi Gordon
Recognised you as a DRI member and so thought I would post as it is relevant to the second part of your question regarding how quiet things are.

Regards Tom

Gordon Dickson

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 10:05:21 »
with this being quiet seems noboby is reading or commenting,will have to spread the word re site,maybe everybody is happy with the situation and progress of build.
going a week tomorrow for a few weeks so no doubt will meet other members there and will post comments here on my return :-\

Gordon Dickson

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 12:46:36 »
ok lets start with the good news The air-con is working, :-\  when I say working it's about 50% efficient.All apartments have flat screen tv's in the living room ;D.The resort is busier but with mostly those that have booked online via travel web sites hotels.com etc. :-\
The bad news is no new build,same furniture although apartments have been painted and mesh grills attatched to balconies and round roof terraces for safety.
Sofie is now the owners rep and I met with her for half an hour gave her my comments and questions,she said her manager Greer would come back to me with the answers,Greer phoned and asked what I wanted to talk to her about. ??? lack of communication I think.
So where do the owners go from here, spoke to a few on site they are also not happy re lack of progress.
Reps are still walking round showing potential buyers the country club,But not one english voice was heard.
As a long term owner I feel angry at lack of communication from the Regency re what is happening >:(