[Video] Silverpoint & RP Scam exposed

George Samson

Re: [Video] Silverpoint & RP Scam exposed
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 13:22:11 »
Hi Mavo

I don’t know who TATOC is, and it really doesn’t matter to me. But your comments do matter to me because for someone who claims to be “in bed with nobody” your  views are extremely biased towards Silverpoint.

The Dave Taylor video proves without doubt that the sales people from Resort Properties/Silverpoints continue to lie and cheat in order to defraud people. This video was filmed on the premises of Silverpoint and I congratulate the person who had the foresight to make this video and in doing so expose these lies.

The sales people who worked for Resort Properties are the same people who now work for Silverpoints. The Management Team from Resort Properties is now the Management Team of Silverpoints. Same people, same scam. Dave Taylor worked for many years for Resort Properties and is now in a senior management position at Silverpoints – how can you claim he is “just a guy trying to resolve a problem that occurred when Resort Properties had a hand on the helm”? He was at the helm when this fraud was perpetrated by Resort Properties! All he is doing now is cashing in again on his victims distress under the disguise of “Silverpoint”.

As a victim of this scam myself I can tell you for a fact that the Silverpoint “meeting” to help Resort Properties victims starts like this “WE HAVE NO ACCESS TO YOUR RESORT PROPERTIES PAPERWORK AND IF YOU DO NOT JOIN US NOW YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR PREVIOUS INVESTMENT WITH RESORT PROPERTIES” This is followed by hours of hard sell in which the “Silverpoint Investment” is sold as your only way out. It guarantees a 15 % p.a return from your investment - a 2 to 3 year turnaround after which you are guaranteed 100% of you investment back including all moneys paid to Resort Properties.  IT’S THE SAME SCAM AND OF COURSE ALL THESE “GUARANTEES” ARE MADE VERBALLY. When you realize that you have been conned again and they realize that they can’t extract any more money from you Mr Taylor provides you with a letter which he states will guarantee the return of your funds. THIS LETTER IS WORTH LESS THAN THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON.  All it does is confirm that Silverpoints will “LIST FOR RESALE” the weeks you were guaranteed would have been sold for a profit years ago!

For your information there are lots of us who have joined the criminal and civil proceedings in Tenerife. I can assure you that the proceedings are VERY real and VERY current and everyday more and more victims are joining us. Whoever informed you that they were “not ongoing” was lying to you. If you have any doubts just call the court nr. 3 in Tenerife or the leading lawyer Carlos Koehler in Gran Canaria.  Please, just call and establish the real facts.

I cannot believe how you or anyone else in this forum can try to say Resort Properties and Silverpoint are not  the same and I cannot understand why you or anyone else would try to defend a company, who has, and is still causing so much financial damage to families and ruining whole families’ lives with their fraudulent actions. As a victim of this scam the day these people are brought to justice can’t come soon enough and to all of you who have helped cover this up either for personal or financial gain then I hope for your part in it you are also exposed.

Mavo

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 14:51:03 »
Well if "The Dave Taylor video proves without doubt"
 It`s a cut and dry case then. Just show the video in court.

You admit to not knowing TATOC.
And you certainly don`t know me or you would never have come up with the ridiculous statement that I am bias towards Silverpoint.
 I am pushing for answers on this simply because I am not bias. I want the truth and that can only come about by proof.
I have watched the video 3 times and see no proof of anything.
 Put it in front of a legal expert and ask them if it proves anything, they will say the same as me.

Nobody can act on conjecture. TATOC can, will and do act on proof.

I notice that you have recently joined and this is your first post so, Welcome George.

Willself

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 17:02:33 »
MAVO!!

Excellent Response!! 1 wanted to post earlier!! But knew full well,  you would have a ROBUST! position!! Yes if George Samson..has that

Positive Proof!! Like you yet to see it!! Those who DO  know you well..KNOW..full well ..that you are even-handed..1 cannot detect any BIAS

In any of your statements!! PERIOD. :o

Alan Taylor

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 17:52:28 »
Hi Mavo / Willself,

I think both of you are mistaken just look at the film again and you will see that Mr Taylor promises that he will give the victim his money  back in 12 months time, guaranteed!!!!!!!! and look at the letter which he gave him right after his meeting with him which says NOTHING about the guarantee,

I obtained this image from the description in the youtube video:

See where it says "Silverpoint Vacation Club will list for resale your two city memberships"   which means nothing

George and whoever made the film are very right in my opinion

Mavo

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 18:06:43 »
And it proves exactly what?

If after12 months the promises made are not fulfilled then there may be a case.

It is my unbias opinion that the video would not help a current case.
 Any competent defence would simply say that the promise has yet to be broken.
 But hey! it is only my opinion.

I would suggest that the person who made the video gets a free half hour with a solicitor and asks their opinion.

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 15:07:01 »
TATOC says it wants information to follow up on to investigate Silverpoint, but when that information is provided, they make excuses not to follow up.  They seem to be ''all talk, and no do''.  Sadly, one has to ask if TATOC is bought and paid for as regards certain of its funders.

Offline charlie1

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 15:57:42 »
Coming away from Silverpoints sales presentations one thing that is undisputed is that Silverpoints charge a third party 90euros for a studio,137 for a 1 bed,178 for a 2 bed,220 for a 3 bed and 268 for a penthouse (the figures may have changed this was good for last year) exchanging into a Silverpoint Resort in the Canaries these fees are on top of the exchange fee that Dial An Exchange charge £84.

UK Resorts Exchange for this reason don't deal with Silverpoints. RCI are not charged this as they were actively involved in creating their product under the Silverpoints banner.

This was done purely for business reasons to ensure that their members access RCI only. Silverpoints members are not being stopped from using other Independent Exchange Companies but who would with those inflated fees. This is grossly unfair but I am not sure what could be done about this. I wonder if this is brought to the attention of a new owner at point of sale.
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 17:05:13 »
This is clearly trampling upon members rights.  I do not know what could be done about it legally in Spain (in the US it could be the basis of a legal challenge as a monopolistic practice in restraint of trade), but one thing that should be done about it is that TATOC should raise the issue with them , and if they persist Silverpoint should be disaffiliated from TATOC.  You are right that the facts on this issue are beyond dispute, but I still doubt that TATOC will even raise the issue with someone who gives them money.  We will see.

Coming away from Silverpoints sales presentations one thing that is undisputed is that Silverpoints charge a third party 90euros for a studio,137 for a 1 bed,178 for a 2 bed,220 for a 3 bed and 268 for a penthouse (the figures may have changed this was good for last year) exchanging into a Silverpoint Resort in the Canaries these fees are on top of the exchange fee that Dial An Exchange charge £84.

UK Resorts Exchange for this reason don't deal with Silverpoints. RCI are not charged this as they were actively involved in creating their product under the Silverpoints banner.

This was done purely for business reasons to ensure that their members access RCI only. Silverpoints members are not being stopped from using other Independent Exchange Companies but who would with those inflated fees. This is grossly unfair but I am not sure what could be done about this. I wonder if this is brought to the attention of a new owner at point of sale.

Offline acer

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2013, 09:37:03 »
There seems to be some dispute as to whether or not the court case is proceeding in Tenerife.  Is there an update on this?
ff

willcarter

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 12:40:39 »
I appreciated with it