Licensing salespeople what a difference this would make!

Offline martyboy02

Re: Licensing salespeople what a difference this would make!
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2015, 13:27:16 »
Some valid points and very interesting.

How about the usual predictable "Jaw jaw" from the RDO, why don't they insist or make it mandatory for it members to implement a licencing scheme with the learning objectives and examinations set by the RDO, instead of the "Give us your money and you're in" policy? :P
Survivor Of Anfi scammers, willing to help others

Offline Marvin

• One life
As a lawyer, I must say that my main concern is the number of unregulated "para-legal" companies that are operating. .....

All these Paralegals will go on to the next thing as soon as Timeshare cleans it act up. 
I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline Carolinian

« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2015, 06:20:58 »
Licensing laws can be helpful is going after developers who commit fraud against members, as is happening in the current court case by the New York Attorney General in fraud case against the developers and others at the Manhattan Club:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/showthread.php/146750-NY-AG-Schneiderman-dials-up-the-pressure-in-Manhattan-Club-fraud-case

Offline Marvin

• One life
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2015, 12:18:30 »
Licensing laws can be helpful ,its going after developers who commit fraud against members, as is happening in the current court case by the New York Attorney General in fraud case against the developers and others at the Manhattan Club:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/showthread.php/146750-NY-AG-Schneiderman-dials-up-the-pressure-in-Manhattan-Club-fraud-case [nofollow]

This is why we need to go for the developers - the ethos comes from the top.  We need some legal "balls" in the UK to stop this continual trail of damage. The weapon of " It's like timeshare only better" continually wastes the courts time with cases.

I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline Lifensoul

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2015, 16:44:52 »
Or you get an anomaly, as in Lakeview, where you have the developer(VK) who played the role of management/maintenance, paid by the committee at the expense of the unsuspecting/helpless ordinary members. Followed by the committee, apparently after many years of money down the VK drain 'rescuing' the club and currently at odds with the developer (LVCCL) for apparent unpaid monies, with those laughingly known as TRUSTEES and Aroma hovering in the background.......all this of course written without prejudice.
So who out of all these hyenas in this particular case should we be seeking protection from???

Surely only the legal system will be able to sort this one out