1 Bedroom floating week in Marbesa - free

Ironman2005

1 Bedroom floating week in Marbesa - free
« on: March 05, 2014, 11:58:50 »
We have a timeshare that we no longer need. It is at Club Playa Real in Marbesa and is run by Club Heritage International.

We have used it for 10 years or so but the children are all grown up and our holiday needs have changed.

The resort is lovely and generally quiet - no high rises. We have loved using it but now ant to move on.

Is anybody interested in taking it? I am about to pay this year's maintenance fee (£488)

Thanks,

Offline FREDDYBOYW

Re: 1 Bedroom floating week in Marbesa - free
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 17:22:34 »
Hello!

Can you please tell me what size of apartment it is and what week number.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Freddy

Offline FREDDYBOYW

Great Deals for Canaries
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 13:06:18 »
I'm sure you've all seen the great deals from Easyjet and I just want to confirm that they are really true!!

As you know, we love the winter sun and we have booked two weeks in Tenerife for January and the flights were only £190 return for the two of us!! So we are looking forward to that but hope to get away prior to that too!

Happy Easter to all  :D

Fred

Offline FREDDYBOYW

A fabulous week in Malaga!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 16:45:23 »
Hello!! or Ola as they say in Spain!

We just arrived  back from a week in Malaga and it was fabulous! The weather in Spain really is amazing and we had a lovely holiday! Is always a pleasure to get  away from the wind and rain! ;)

Has everyone organized their summer holidays yet?? Any ideas??

Freddy

Offline FREDDYBOYW

NEXT DESTINATION CYPRUS!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 12:56:11 »
Hello everyone!

Are you all ready for Summer? In the end we ‘ll stay at home during July and August (far too hot abroad for us Brits!) but we’re thinking on going to Cyprus in September, could anyone recommend hotels or places to visit whilst there?? I would really appreciate any advice.
 :)
Thanks.

Fred

Offline FREDDYBOYW

NEXT HOLIDAYS BOOKED!!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:04:21 »
Hi everyone, how are you doing??

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful British Summer – makes a change to have some sun here doesn’t it!!!

I looked at a couple of hotels in Cyprus that members of TST recommended to me  and although they are all fantastic!! one in particular caught my eye, since I like the look of the Coral Bay area in Paphos so we have booked to stay at Panaretis Hotel and our flights and transfers are booked now so…we are looking forward to our holidays!!

Can’t wait for our two weeks in Cyprus…

What about your holidays?? Anyone been away?? Any interesting info you can give me for our next venture??

Freddy  :D

Offline FREDDYBOYW

CYPRUS...HERE WE GO!!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 15:52:03 »
Hello!!

How are you all doing??

two weeks to go... I'm getting soooo excited about our holidays!!!

What about you?? Any special offers or destinations to go to next time??

I will let you all  know about the hotel and Cyprus next month!!

Be good!!!

8) 8)

Offline FREDDYBOYW

BACK TO THE ROUTINE
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 14:43:12 »
Hello everyone!!

I have been very busy since our return from Cyprus! We had a fantastic holiday there!

The Hotel was fab and the service brilliant…we will go back again for sure!!

What about  the rest of you?? Back to the daily routine after your holidays?   :-[

Friends have told me that the weather in the Costa Blanca is still amazing… Does anyone have plans to travel there?

Freddy  ;)