How to sell, buy and use timeshare more effectively?

Started by charlie1, October 03, 2015, 14:13:16

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie1

There are many other questions you can ask relating to timeshare.

We at least will do our best to support your query.

If you're a developer/resort/committee member all are welcome here. Sign up under an alias and ask away. If you prefer private message us or email direct in confidence.

There may just be something that we could suggest that may resonate with you and lead to a working solution.

If you're a happy timeshare let us show you how to really make timeshare work.

Ask us in the advice forum.

This is only open to Timeshare Talk members so register with us and ask away you maybe pleasantly surprised  :D
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

charlie1

Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Keith Hurst

One the problems having no chance of exiting a timeshare is of course it reduces the value of the unit I have been trying to get rid of mine for some time I tried to give it back .The response was its your problem sell it on E bay but until you do we want your fee,s and by the way we will wont $250 to register the change the ownership details. I came across a company ( in USA)the other day reselling @ my resort in Orlando there hundreds of them on there list  the prices were between, please have it free of charge /make me any offer/ $10? and$1750. The problem seems to be just as bad in USA and the scam warnings even worse than Europe
It dont fill you full of joy .

charlie1

Hi Keith I shall reply to this a little latter within the Advice Forum where members only can see the response to any questions asked. Anyone thats a member can access the Advice Forum and view the content it costs nothing to register in the header. Timeshare Talk would ideally like more posters to share their experiences whatever they may be so there are those of us that can work together on here as a collective supporting fellow consumers.

Keith Hurst

charlie1

If your a member you can review an overview to Keith Hurst query to selling his timeshare in the USA.There is also a general guide to selling in the USA in the Advice Forum. Ensure you register in the header as a member to read this review.

charlie1