Quote from: medee on September 10, 2014, 12:14:27
Could someone please tell me how i contact taco direct please

Tatoc Helpline 0845 2302430

charlie1

Quote from: As_Is on September 10, 2014, 12:29:08
Quote from: medee on September 10, 2014, 12:14:27
Could someone please tell me how i contact taco direct please

Tatoc Helpline 0845 2302430

Thats the number you need ask for Mark (not sure of his last name) He heads up the department and would do his best to guide you. Ask how it is that you could get your money back.

If you purchased via a credit/debit card at any stage with the companies that you have been dealing with then you could put in a claim with the banks to get your money back within 6 years. If Fraud or miss leading information can be proved than there is no time limit as to when you can submit a claim

This link towards the end will help you structure the history of how you came to be where you are today. This can be seen under the heading Scam Alert Fight Back! under no' 2) This will help you put together a format that helps your cause and will enable those that your seeking advise from to see if you have a case. http://www.timeshareweekly.com/timeshare-fraud-prevention Ensure you read the whole article and dont get caught out by another scam company
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com