Should Lakeview be investigated by the Police?

Offline Boss Man

• The Boss Man
  • Global Moderator
Should Lakeview be investigated by the Police?
« on: May 16, 2015, 13:31:04 »
Lakeview timeshare resort has been the subject of many allegations and the owners appear to be pressing for a payment of nearly £2 million Pounds for services rendered. Aroma its product and its offices have been vacated and owners are being subjected to legal proceeding. The trust are reporting that the Chairman has been ignoring the resort landlord and the lease which supports the timeshare resorts is in peril.

Offline Lifensoul

Re: Should Lakeview be investigated by the Police?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 14:40:30 »
Resounding "yes" to question 1 ...not forgetting HT has his 3 amigos in the form of
Derek Palmer, Peter James and Pip Parsons all of whom  have managed to keep a very low profile up until now.
As for HT keeping quiet we've found that his regular weapon of choice is silence.no answered questions until he resorts to the default setting of sending solicitors letters and then if that doesn't work offering a 'private & confidential agreement' in exchange for the TS owners share certificate.
He might have jumped into bed with the 'bullfrog' but with his ever probing tentacles and voracious appetite for control within the industry where he supposedly 'takes care of members interests" , there are many far less flattering names that could be coined.
So yes, bring on the investigation, although he'll already have covered all bases before any things under way.

Offline fellrunner

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 17:00:49 »
Resounding "yes" to question 1 ...not forgetting HT has his 3 amigos in the form of
Derek Palmer, Peter James and Pip Parsons all of whom  have managed to keep a very low profile up until now.
As for HT keeping quiet we've found that his regular weapon of choice is silence.no answered questions until he resorts to the default setting of sending solicitors letters and then if that doesn't work offering a 'private & confidential agreement' in exchange for the TS owners share certificate.
He might have jumped into bed with the 'bullfrog' but with his ever probing tentacles and voracious appetite for control within the industry where he supposedly 'takes care of members interests" , there are many far less flattering names that could be coined.
So yes, bring on the investigation, although he'll already have covered all bases before any things under way.

I doubt he will have covered all bases Lifensoul. The male of our species is not overly adept at multi tasking.That is assuming of course that you still class Harry Taylor as of our species.

Offline Lifensoul

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 23:32:43 »
Well he seems to have done pretty well in the 'wool-pulling' directions for a good number of years and strangely seems to have got away with it up to now. BUT....you may be familiar with an old saying....
The higher the monkey climbs up the tree, the more ****************
I'll leave that one there for now!

Offline Marvin

• One life
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 17:59:07 »

The higher the monkey climbs up the tree, the more...

the sun bleaches its head?
I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline Marvin

• One life
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 18:25:59 »
More seriously,

No option available in the poll to suit my opinion, and furthermore, will the claims from Lakeview site owners be substantiated? Until then its a bit of a he said she said.

Can I take my copy of the Lakeview site letter to the police and assume they will agree there is a case to answer? Is this enough?

I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline Marvin

• One life
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 19:09:53 »
Having seen the latest legal opinion I think the existing committee should resign and hide.

Offline Lifensoul

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 19:50:02 »
Hi Marvin,
Are you at liberty to tell what the latest legal opinion is?

I believe some have had email today from LVCCL but i am not currently party to that.

Ben1964

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 21:40:59 »
Run and hide is the advice. Just run and hide.