Has anyone used Timeshare Release ITRA?

Started by Jac123, August 14, 2015, 18:56:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Jac123

Hi

I need to get rid of my timeshare as I can no longer afford the maintenance fees and I haven't used it in years.

Has anyone had any dealings with Timeshare Release ITRA?  They say that they are able to get rid of my timeshare for me and claim back my money/maintenance on a 60/40 split, and I don't pay anything up front.  However, I do need to go to Spain as it is a Spanish contract.  They did mention sometimes there are admin fees but were a bit vague when I asked how much they were.  This is worrying me a bit as I can't afford the maintenance costs let alone a massive admin/legal fee!

Has anyone successfully got rid of their timeshare with them and how much did it cost?

fellrunner

First thing we need to ask is - Who is your timeshare with?

It may be that you can relinquish your timeshare for nothing depending on who it is with.

If banned word phrase comes up on here (which is the case) then you have likely been cold called by some scam company.

There will be people on here who may help you so do not pay anybody anything and do not travel to Spain to meet these people.

Just follow the advise you get on here in the next few days bearing in mind that the weekends are generally very quiet on here and one major helper at least is on holiday at the moment. 

Jac123

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

What you have said makes a lot of sense.  I think I will trust gut feeling and give them a miss.

lawnmower60

The term banned word/phrase was originally put on this site when the company who had not a good record on this site put court injunction on here that there name was not to be used
Brian

Mavo

Quote from: lawnmower60 on August 14, 2015, 20:26:16
The term banned word/phrase was originally put on this site when the company who had not a good record on this site put court injunction on here that there name was not to be used

There is more than just one company on here who come up as "banned word phrase" Brian. But all who do have been outed on here as being guilty of some "less than ethical activities" shall we say!

We should maybe ask the new owners if they are prepared to get rid of the phrase and name and shame once more?

timeshare_junkie

it's another version of a timeshare fly buy to get you out and do a presentation.

there is absolutely no reason why everything cannot be done from the comfort of your own home and through legal power of attorney's if required.

As someone stated earlier speak with the resort first and see what they say, don't give up or be fobbed off keep going 2, 3 letters and keep calling then seek help if required.

cyclemad

Have you thought about a claims company? Timeshare Help helped get me out. I think there are others.

timeshare_junkie

do tell us all regarding timesharehelp they seem to be associated with lots of companies out there including claim companies and the registration doesn't match up with the business name?

cyclemad

Hi Junkie, Yes as I said they are a claims company. They apparantly deal in different claims. They told me they dealt in bank account claims too. I don't really know much about the registration or anything like that. What is the business name you know? If you have any questions I think it would be fine to just give them a call.