Petchey / MGM Muthu

Offline DASHA

Re: Petchey / MGM Muthu
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2017, 18:32:56 »
Hi Guys,
I've signed in 2003 contract at Tenerifa for Royal Albatros Club then was transfered into 149.000 points. Now I am paying >2.000 EUR yearly maintenance costs and for other reason not even using my points. I want to sell it for 1 EUR just to get rid of it. If I do not find anyone to buy do you think I can just sell my contract in notary deed to a homeless and let them trying to execute their maintenance fee? :-)

Offline Ramesh

Club Resorto not refunding the money after cancelling membership
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2018, 04:43:46 »
There are many such Holiday sellers… one of them is Club Resorto Hospitality Ltd, operating from Gurgaon. The web site is clubresortoDOTcom.
They also send sms stating you are Invited for a dinner FREE for a couple Today at 7pm at Hotel xxxx, Name of city. by Club Resorto Grab your Entry Pass Call 9210170133....
Once you accept & visit them they sure will ensure they agree for whatever you ask for & get your signature on the T&C document & get you to swipe your credit card for some substantial amount.
Then you are stuck as they will not refund the money what you paid …..Instead they will send mail stating We have received Rs.xx,xxx/- by credit card and balance Rs. Yy,yyy/- to be paid. Now the amount is going to be much higher than that of what is agreed orally during the presentation.
Better be careful..... Beware and do not fall prey to these high pressure selling tactics…..
The worst part is the nice people so polished talks of these people will change completely when you go back to them for clarification or how you can cancel membership. They neither respond to your mails nor to calls….
Do any one know who got refund from these companies after cancelling the membership? It would be great if you can provide some info so that it will be helpful.
Its time we all group together & form a similar forun in India to deal with Timeshare / Holiday Vacation Ownerships....