The Square Sunset Bay Club

Cogland

The Square Sunset Bay Club
« on: March 06, 2016, 14:49:11 »
Just seen some photos of the work going on in The Square outside reception. Its devastation ! The whole lot has been ripped up. I hope its looking better when we go in April but the comment is that it will not be finished until May !

Offline Mavo

• Global Moderator
Re: The Square Sunset Bay Club
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 16:57:07 »
Just seen some photos of the work going on in The Square outside reception. Its devastation ! The whole lot has been ripped up. I hope its looking better when we go in April but the comment is that it will not be finished until May !
Unfortunately The Square was beginning to bow in the middle and with the Garage being underneath it was decided that it all needed reinforcing in order to prevent it from collapsing and creating a major headache at some future date so the work has been going on since January and will extend into May. No big deal though and the reception is still there and has not been put in the Creature Club as was first thought necessary. They seem to have also taken the opportunity to refurb some apartments above the square too and they were working on one when we were there recently. All a bit noisy but only during the day and neither pool is affected to any degree. By the way. Do not believe the leaflets that you get that say they do not work Saturdays... They do but only till noon.

tomeluk

Cogland

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 07:48:13 »
I suppose then it had to be done. Fingers crossed that most of it may be done in the coming weeks. Looks a complete mess at the moment. Sad to say we have some friends coming to spend a week with us . First time for them so not the introduction to DRI I would have wanted.

Cogland

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 21:31:57 »
Just back from 2 weeks at Sunset Bay. The square is almost done looks like maybe 2 more weeks work . Other than that not much new to report. Enjoyed the Holiday and chatted to some fellow members alas we seem to be in the minority these days as more non members arrive .

Offline thom23

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 13:32:48 »
As for me it's absurd that construction lasts so long. I'm sure it would be much faster. Weather conditions are also pretty good this year.
<a href=" newbielink:http://naturalne-oczyszczanie.pl/ [nonactive]">naturalne-oczyszczanie.pl/</a>