The Supreme Court also declared illegal the "floating system" used by Anfi

Offline jcorrea-lawyer

I have come across this newspaper article this Sunday morning

http://www.eldiario.es/canariasahora/tribunales/Supremo-condena-Anfi-timesharing-semanas_flotantes-turismo_0_505350565.html [nofollow]

I haven't been able to read the full judgement but as soon as I can do it I will broaden the news.
Bringing legal advice on Timeshare matters throughout Spain.
Lawyer nÂș 1071 of the Las Palmas Bar Association. Canary Islands.
http://www.correaguimera.com [nofollow]

Offline lawnmower60

I find that the response by anfi is saying I can use the law to stop you going but you cannot use it to go

In this process, the defense of the Anfi Group described as "surprising" customers "have been enjoying the right of timeshare and then try to break away from them."  And it is that the plaintiffs made use of these apartments for eleven years and signed another contract in 2003. For the company of the heirs of Lyng and Santana Cazorla, owners exercised "abuse of law" with the aim of "unjustly enriched" since no prior foma filed any complaint or claim.
Brian

Offline Marvin

• One life
I find that the response by anfi is saying I can use the law to stop you going but you cannot use it to go

With respect lawnmower60 do you mean " Anfi suggests that they can stop you exiting from the contract using the law, but that you cannot use the law to force an exit."

(Most likely is that Lawnmower60's words were verbatim... LOL)
I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline lawnmower60

My bit of the posting was the first line  the second part was the translation by Google about the court case with Anfi defences argument
Brian

Offline Marvin

• One life
My bit of the posting was the first line  the second part was the translation by Google about the court case with Anfi defences argument

Oh.

Perhaps I'm just taking too many drugs at the moment...
I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!