Privilege Club/ timesharechannel

Started by Charles Roberts, April 30, 2016, 14:00:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles Roberts

My wife and I Have two weeks timeshare at CYM Chwefru in Wales in 2013 we agreed to sell our two units to Privilege Club as we no longer wanted them because of our age, in exchange for a sum of money and the use of our units for five years, we paid over the money and gave them our documents so far so good. 3 week ago we attended a free 3days with Dreamland Breaks at the Stratford Arms Hotel on condition we attended an exhibition with EZE Group with a consultant who would explain benifits of the system (a sales pitch for there Lifestyle package  which we did not buy)we also said we had sold our timeshares to Privilege Club (timesharechannel)YY they told us that they have lots of files on people who have thought that they had sold there units to Privilege Club but they have been told that they still own there units after there 3 or 5 years have gone, and they would have continue paying maintenance fees but we told them we have sold ours, and they said thats what the others thought they had sold there units. 3 days ago we had a letter from Privileged Club (note the change from Privilege they have added a d to there name)say they were going into liquidation because of ill heath of Mr Woodward , so where do we stand now, we have papers that say we have sold and dont have to pay maintenance any more.

Charles Roberts

lawnmower60

I think you should get in touch with your Timeshare resort and ask if you still own there you will then know how you stand there are legal people on this site who maybe able to help you
Brian

Charles Roberts

Thank you Brian we did contact our timeshare resort and the manager said that we are not owners but we still have our doubts but would like to know if any other owners feel the same

lawnmower60

I think you should get proof that it is not yours in writing from the resort verbal is not good enough if you get into a conflict with resort or the privilege club you will need written proof
Brian

Charles Roberts

Thank you Brian we will try and get a written leter stating we are no longer the owners but that may be difficult with privilege club in liquidation but my wife is going to the management committee Agm later this month perhaps we will learn a bit more.