RCI Membership Fee's

Started by AndyC, March 25, 2017, 19:17:21

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyC

I have just received a 2nd letter from RCI's solicitors spratt endicott advising me that they will take me to court if  I dont pay the membership fee of £121 within the next 7 days
any one had this before or know if they will actually carry this out?
Thanks in advance

Andy

AndyC

Lifensoul

Hm! There's a coincidence....same solicitors that Harry Taylor / Resort Solutions used when chasing Lakeview non payers......that was before Lakeview Timeshare was closed down. If you're disatisfied with the service you've received ,maybe call their bluff.
We challenged the Committee's management and asked for accounts. I don't know what you would be challenging on but I'm sure one of the senior/experienced contributors on this site will offer some more detailed advice.
Judge their reliability by their number of posts and their Karma +/- [applaud] [smite]
Best of luck  :)

Norm de Plume

You'll have to suck it and see. It probably isn't worth their while to sue for such a relatively small amount.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)