Silverpoint say goodbye to TATOC

Offline As_Is

« on: April 04, 2017, 16:41:20 »
Harry Taylor said that he would throw out any company who were found guilty of mis-selling timeshare. Silverpoint have been found guilty on numerous occasions over the last couple of years and Taylor has done diddly squat to them. He bottled it more times than a brewery. Now the news is out that they are no longer TATOC members. Did Harry finally stick to his word and kick them out? No they appear to have left on their own accord.

Offline lawnmower60

Re: Silverpoint say goodbye to TATOC
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 16:01:16 »
I have seen they have also left RDO and that they are not going to sell Timeshare any more but they are coming up with some other scheme
Brian

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 10:44:24 »
For sure, as recently as 10 minutes ago, the "salesmen" were still taking punters on tours. If not timeshare it appears to be being sold in the exact same manner - amazing what you can pick up as you walk along behind the "salesman".
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline jcorrea-lawyer

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 12:23:48 »
It is clear that their intention is to "empty" the timeshare business. They have moved members from Palm Beach and Beverly Hills Club to Hollywood Mirage and Beverly Heights, selling PBC as freehold properties attached to a Ltd company. Now any units of HMC and BHH are being "removed" from the timeshare system. At the end, little by little, there won't be any left and probably Silverpoint Vacations, SL will become insolvent, moving the new business to new companies...
Bringing legal advice on Timeshare matters throughout Spain.
Lawyer nÂș 1071 of the Las Palmas Bar Association. Canary Islands.
http://www.correaguimera.com [nofollow]

Offline cityone

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 11:54:12 »
There are still over 120 apartments at palm beach club for owners, they have been moved to the first four floors and also kept ocean view (sea facing) for owners as well.

Offline chad

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 10:18:21 »
I wish to exit my timeshare weeks 19-20-41-42 held in the Hollwood Mirge Club bought in2002. My wife who passed away in Feb 2017 was a joint owner. I will going in May and would be thankful for any advice

Offline lawnmower60

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 12:55:01 »
Why  don't you contact jcorrea-lawyer he is the person to help you with your exit you will see his contact address on this topic under his post

Brian

Offline redpepper

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 11:19:31 »
Why  don't you contact jcorrea-lawyer he is the person to help you with your exit you will see his contact address on this topic under his post

Most resorts allow a free exit if a joint owner is deceased, have you contacted silverpoint to ask?

Offline chad

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 16:28:34 »
Thanks for the info guys, I will contact silverpoint when I am there in May and let you know how I get on