TATOC

Offline As_Is

Re: TATOC
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 11:41:20 »
Yes fair comment lets have a bit more info and less smoke and mirrors without facts we are unable to make sense of the situation.

In simple terms. TATOC have been sued for damages by TESS and ultimately TATOC did not defend the accusations. Harry Taylor did not attend the court despite being told he must attend. Judgement was then passed and the award of the court (which is immediately payable) came to £275,000 including costs. TATOC do not appear to have the finances to pay such a sum so it is likely that they will or have already made an application to go into administration. This is likely to happen unless someone from within the industry is prepared to bail them out by paying the £275,000.
 Unfortunately for Harry and TATOC the industry seems to be stepping back as they seem to be washing their hands of the regime at TATOC and the financial support from the likes of RDO which once was guaranteed is no longer available. So the reign of Harry Taylor and TATOC seems to be finally at an end. Some will say that it leaves a huge gap as the timeshare consumers no longer have a voice. Others will say that they believe that the consumers never did have a voice with TATOC as they were merely puppets of the developers. Who knows where the truth lies?

Offline Keith Hurst

Re: TATOC
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 14:45:20 »
 Thank you, now we have the facts we can make informed opinions

Offline seager64

Re: TATOCal
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 19:48:36 »
Hello,
I have just read what jacobbrandt  posted attacking me cannot think what triggered such a reaction. The article which I posted was written by an author who posts on  - The GateHouse >> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS.
He states I contacted David Cox numerous times when I wanted to exit my timeshare and he gave advice he is correct. The question I have for him is how do you know that I contacted the TCA and spoke to David Cox. In regards to the advice given he couldn't help me other than recommend Athena Law. At no time was I was any fee or money asked for when I contacted TCA. I ignored that advice and engaged  a local solicitor who read the contract and stated it wasn't legal and thats how I exited my contact. You also state Tess and it's other companies operate not profit how do know, and yes I am a londoner.     
Seager64