Censorship

Offline seager64

Censorship
« on: June 05, 2017, 14:15:54 »
Hello,
This will be my last post, I posted an article on Sunday and it has been taken down by the site owners today. What is the point of posting if the site owner will not let it run its course in the forum. The article wasn't offensive in way or form merely reporting what was happening between TCA & TESS. The owner of this site isn't able to censor the internet so look on other sites to find out news concerning timeshare I will be surprised if this post is allowed to stay up goodbye   
Seager64

Offline lawnmower60

Re: Censorship
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 14:35:53 »
It is all a matter of who owns TCA and Timesharetalk  that is reason it was taken down
Brian

Offline As_Is

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 15:18:04 »
Yes I too had a post removed in the last two or three days. Nothing really remarkable in it either. So perhaps there is something going off behind the scenes that we do not know about? The site does seem very sensitive at present.

Offline stewart

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 11:37:07 »
Perhaps the "ground-breaking" news re. the loss of Harry Henry Houdini Taylor and ta,ta...... TATOC,  is making everyone jumpy and nervous?! Who next? MRL? Points? Vacation Clubs?  The Resurrection Salesmen are coming, never fear!! "Fractional ownership" will ease the pain and can remain after death, so you will never be forgotten. Rest in Perpetuity.

Offline bemused52

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 12:21:16 »
LMFAO  :) :) :)