CYPRUS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

CYPRUS

Offline FREDDYBOYW

CYPRUS
« on: July 26, 2017, 14:02:58 »
Hi All

As those who see my posts will be aware that... we have been a few times to Cyprus ....... and me and the Mrs thinking about buying a holiday property out there ... does anyone have any ideas for us???? Any advice would be welcomed so please message me with any suggestions.

Thanks.

Freddy

Offline Morpheus

Re: CYPRUS
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 21:25:50 »
We stayed in a villa there which the people had bought some years before - but they were still waiting on the paperwork to prove legal ownership. This is apparently a very common problem and you should be careful
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline Judicare

Re: CYPRUS
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:26:23 »
Freddy,

I assume that you are considering buying in the South rather than the disputed North. If that is the case then there is no problems buying in Cyprus. As Morpheus states there can be delays in the issuing of title deeds at the Land Registry but that doesn't mean that you don't have legal title to your property. The important thing is that you have an independent lawyer to help you with the purchase. We can assist with that but don't want to break any forum rules by advertsing on here so if you need any further information please message me. You can also have a look newbielink:https://www.judicaregroup.com/buying-property-cyprus [nonactive]

Peter Esders
Judicare