Urgent help

Offline floss51

Urgent help
« on: October 02, 2017, 09:56:00 »
We have been to tenerife recently and met with a company  Nxg limited who say they can relinquish our timeshare and give us holiday credits with travel 07 has anyone heard of this company  as we cannot find anything about them online.   

Offline daveh44

Re: Urgent help
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 14:44:28 »
Nope, never heard of them.
But if they were any good, then I would have, and you would be able to google them.

If it sounds too good to be true it generally is!

I bet somewhere not too far down the line they will require a payment for something, and I don't see how they can get you out of your timeshare - only your timeshare resort can do that.

Hope this makes you think.

Offline Norm de Plume

• Global Moderator
  • Arthur Stuttard - Retired Barrister
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 10:58:38 »
Holiday credits have little or no value.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 12:07:49 »
Where did you meet them? As this stinks of a scam, I will warn others via the relevant Facebook group
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.