TimeSure Solutions Limited - recommendations?

Offline Mrs P

TimeSure Solutions Limited - recommendations?
« on: October 28, 2017, 17:48:01 »
Hi, we have been approached by a company called TimeSure Solutions Limited who have offered their services to get us released from our timeshare contracts and to put in a claim to get back the money which we paid out in the first place. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience of dealing with this company, and if they have successfully obtained refunds and release of contracts. Grateful for any comments.

Offline Mrs P

Re: TimeSure Solutions Limited - recommendations?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:03:52 »
Hi, thanks for this but though the name is similar I think this is a different company as the one we have been contacted by is headed up by different people.

Offline Norm de Plume

• Arthur Stuttard - Retired Barrister
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 09:30:30 »
Any cold calling company should be avoided like the plague.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 13:52:26 »
I had at least 6 sales calls from these people. I don't know what happened but during the last year, nearly a 1/4 of all my incoming telephone calls are from companies insisting that they can get me out of the timeshare I really want to own, I simply don't get it. who are these people?

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 16:31:46 »
I had at least 6 sales calls from these people. I don't know what happened but during the last year, nearly a 1/4 of all my incoming telephone calls are from companies insisting that they can get me out of the timeshare I really want to own, I simply don't get it. who are these people?

Who are these people?

Crooks.
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 17:30:08 »
what gets me is how do they get the information, they must have thousands of peoples details probably tens of thousands. I thought we have such a thing as data Protection?

Offline Athena Law Solicitors

• Athena Law Solicitors
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 23:45:33 »
This company is going into liquidation. i have seen the provisional liquidation report. A lot of creditors, presumably consumers.

Athena Law Solicitors

http://athlaw.co.uk [nofollow]