Co-Ownership at Pueblo Evita

Co-Ownership at Pueblo Evita
« on: January 03, 2018, 17:44:48 »
I wondered if anyone could give me advice on my situation, as I haven't been able to find a similar thread. In November 2016 we purchased two weeks per year in a co-ownership scheme having a 15 year duration. At the time there were no actual apartments to view (don't know if that was true) as they were due to be done the following January. We were shown around a nice apartment and assured that the standard would be the same or better and they would be prime locations. We booked to stay in one of the apartment in November 2017 and were extremely disappointed with the standard and finish in the apartment and the location. It certainly was not the luxury we were led to believe it would be. We had a meeting with the property manager and sales managers at the time to lodge our complaint and I have subsequently written an email with photographic evidence of some if the differences. Has anyone else bought in to one of these apartments and what do they think of them? Do we have any legal rights or is it a case of buyer beware. As we know, the owners are registered in the Isle of Man. Thanks for any advise you can give me.