CANARIAN LEGAL ALLIANCE

Offline FREDDYBOYW

CANARIAN LEGAL ALLIANCE
« on: January 12, 2018, 17:26:52 »
Please people DO NOT touch these people, Canarian Legal Alliance, or you will live to regret it the same as I have. I very stupidly believed their “credible” speech when they contacted me 5 years ago when they told me that they had won previous cases and could get me my money back.  I paid them £10.000 in advance and although they told me that they won my case for me I have never received a penny from them.  I have spent so much time and money trying to contact them to get what they owe me and all for nothing in return. How strange it is that as soon as they had my money I could no longer contact them!! These people are nothing but crooks and my only way of feeling better now is if I can stop  someone else becoming one of their innocent victims. Please, please keep away from them or you will end up like me out of pocket and nothing to show for it. Thanks. Freddy.

Offline daveh44

Re: CANARIAN LEGAL ALLIANCE
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:53:02 »
WOW sympathy.

Thanks for taking the time to warn others.

Offline StuartWilliamson52

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 16:53:26 »
I have already bee told to steer well clear of them CLA Canarian Legal Alliance. Sharks

Offline Rural Lad

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 16:11:57 »
I am going to buck the trend on this post and actually report that a friend of mine used CLA to reclaim the monies they had spent on their timeshare. Yes, it takes time (Spanish law and the courts are notoriously slow) but they only had good things to report on their experience. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow suite as I bought my timeshare before 1999. At least they were honest enough to tell me I didn't have a case as opposed to lots of owners who use other companies that take money from them knowing full well that a claim is not possible.

Offline TimeshareTalk

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 18:09:59 »
Thank you for your comments "Rural lad", it was very kind of you to explain to the world, the good experience your friend had and indeed your own personal experience with the chaps at the law firm  Canarian Legal Alliance CLA.

Your experience certainly casts doubt over the claims of others contributor.

I have taken the time to check out your IP address which shows that your internet connection is supplied by Telefonica de Espana.

Would you kindly assist the 000's of readers and advise them "how you manage to install a spanish internet service provider, whilst declaring to this site that you, live in Cumbria UK. :o

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=213.97.78.100#resultsSection [nofollow]

I'am sure your response will be of interest to everyone.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 09:29:57 »
you can't write it can you, the lengths people will go. Very well done Timesharetalk.

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 14:55:59 »
Thank you for your comments "Rural lad", it was very kind of you to explain to the world, the good experience your friend had and indeed your own personal experience with the chaps at the law firm  Canarian Legal Alliance CLA.

Your experience certainly casts doubt over the claims of others contributor.

I have taken the time to check out your IP address which shows that your internet connection is supplied by Telefonica de Espana.

Would you kindly assist the 000's of readers and advise them "how you manage to install a spanish internet service provider, whilst declaring to this site that you, live in Cumbria UK. :o

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=213.97.78.100#resultsSection [nofollow]

I'am sure your response will be of interest to everyone.

I took the IP address that you gave and ran a few network diagnostic tools on it. It shows that this is a STATIC IP address, in other words one permanently allocated by a user site. While I cannot be 100% sure, it appears to be in Tenerife, somewhere near Los Cristianos / Play de las Americas. Rather a long way from Cumbria ...
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline As_Is

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:01 »
I come from the London area (Watford actually) but my IP will show Tenerife.
These things are called holidays.
 So the fact that someone says they are from Cumbria or wherever does not mean that they are not, if like me they post from somewhere else.
By the way it is a little cloudy here today but no doubt the sun will be out later.
I hope you are all looking forward to some really lovely weather coming your way in the UK from next week.
The last 5 months of continuous cold, snow, rain etc in the UK is the reason I am here chasing the sun.

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 12:38:40 »
Understood As_Is - but you would be VERY unlikely to get a STATIC / permanent IP address on holiday!
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 15:06:35 »
I remember Canarian Legal Alliance from years ago. I went to see them in 2014 and thought of hiring them. I was at their offices and it just felt like a bloody timeshare presentation, never paid a cent, and glad I didn't.

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 17:06:59 »
CLA Crappy Legal Actions, about sums them up
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline Raymondo111

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 11:27:04 »
CLA Crappy Legal Actions, about sums them up

Very interesting that a number of people are "bashing" CLA but on another Timeshare Forum "Inside Timeshare" there are a very high number of instances of reported successes of CLA with associated judgement numbers relating to successful wins for clients?

As with all things related to Timeshare you never know who to believe, a lot of the old members of this forum have offered invaluable advice in the past, I would be inclined to say to people do your own due diligence, do not get taken in by cold callers and form your own opinions on who to trust.
Ray

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 15:38:05 »
The fact is, it's now common knowledge, that Inside Timeshare is Owned by CLA. so I wouldn't expect their own advising internet news feed to trash themselves.

The claims that they have won might a great advertising pitch, but won what? the many clients have paid many £100,000 of pounds for layers but many many clients have not been paid a penny. Is that what you class as a win because I don't.
 have paid

Offline StuartWilliamson52

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 17:51:40 »
CLC are cheats and will do anything to get more scamming underway

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 07:49:15 »
I am seeking assistance in matter of legal procedure in the UK.

Would Mr Kaiser like to confirm what adjournment means?

As i understood it to mean 'to have a pause or rest during a formal meeting or trial'
 clearly i kowtow to your opinion, you  Being Mr Bigtime.

But i never thought it meant leaving the court downing alcohol and return to the Court pissed

Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.