Timeshare advice line

Offline nappleton

Timeshare advice line
« on: January 16, 2018, 20:31:56 »
Has anyone used the services of timeshare advice line.

Offline Morpheus

Re: Timeshare advice line
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 20:26:07 »
OK a little digging.

Go look at:

http://timesharebusinesscheck.org/timeshare-advice-centre/ [nofollow]

An interesting and somewhat worrying list of "Associated Businesses".

But hold on - the company was DISSOLVED on 6 September 2016? And with share capital of only £5?

I would suggest a degree of caution, and perhaps a long bargepole, before going too far with them!
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline Morpheus

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 20:36:29 »
OK a little digging.

Go look at:

http://timesharebusinesscheck.org/timeshare-advice-centre/ [nofollow]

An interesting and somewhat worrying list of "Associated Businesses".

But hold on - the company was DISSOLVED on 6 September 2016? And with share capital of only £5?

I would suggest a degree of caution, and perhaps a long bargepole, before going too far with them!

Unfortunately I cannot delete the last post - it refers to another company. YOU asked about Timeshare Advice LINE, I replied about TA CENTRE!

According the the Business Summary for Timeshare Advice LINE, they were set up as a call centre on 21 December 2015, with two Directors.

The assets of the business in the last filed accounts which I could find were of the order of £2,000.

There are serious concerns about organisations which cold call people to "help them leave timeshare" with the standard recommendation being to hang up on cold calls.

That is all I can find, but doubtless some on here will know more, possibly about the Directors etc?
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

Offline nappleton

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 11:58:08 »
Thank you for your help. I got detaisl from the internet.