Ona village cala d'or owner?

Offline Robinsonj3

Ona village cala d'or owner?
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:23:53 »
Does anyone know the owner of ona village cala d'or? Ona grup deny they are.
Any contacts of who to contact about timeshare exit for this resort? My mum has been owner of a fixed week since 1995 and cannot afford the costs now.
Cheers

Offline TedC

Re: Ona village cala d'or owner?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 10:16:36 »
According to Onagrup’s Director of Relations at Cala D’Or, they acquired the resort in 2014 but says the timeshare part of the resort is dealt with by Global Group Hotels.
Global Group Hotels are a trademark of Intergroup SLU which is based in Andorra. I will message you their email address.
Did your mother purchase her timeshare as a deed under the Spanish Escritura system or did she purchase membership to a club?

Offline TedC

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:17:17 »
Their website is http://www.globalgrouphotels.com/ [nofollow] which has a secure members area

Offline BUNNYKINS

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 15:58:30 »
Is this the same place as Cala de Mar at Cala Egos which is run by Onagrup.  If it is I am in the same boat. I bought a studio in 2013 through Global Residences LLC. I was under the impression that Onagrup had bought the place since then.  I have never used the studio and am desperate to get rid of it due to old age and ill health and costs.

Offline FREDDYBOYW

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 10:57:56 »
Does anyone know the owner of ona village cala d'or? Ona grup deny they are.
Any contacts of who to contact about timeshare exit for this resort? My mum has been owner of a fixed week since 1995 and cannot afford the costs now.
Cheers

As far as know, Onagrup own the place. but it's very easy to find out, ask your mum who she pays the maintenance fees to, and just contact them. I bet it's onagrup

Offline micsmi12

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 17:23:15 »
well I am a weeks owner at Cala de Mar as was at Cala Egos and by the way I love it there. Regards owners, I pay my fees as far as I know through the onagrup website so presume they own it. I know they are always trying to get weeks owners tp convert into a holiday club, so whether that is a different company, I don't know, but quite possible.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 17:50:59 »
Good to hear from a happy timeshare owner AT LAST.