Good Morning World

Offline TimeshareTalk

• Administrator
Good Morning World
« on: March 06, 2018, 10:40:14 »
Dear all

Having taken possession of the site, it was my duty to try and clear up some of the background operations stifling which involved deleting many old and none existent members, link miners and a variety of incoming members spreading hate. The work now concluded, hopefully, will serve the sites optimization and make your experience a better one.
The site is free, and everyone can use it on the understanding that they discuss timeshare related issues whether good or bad. To fund the site, we will be introducing and permitting advertisements which hopefully will generate money, to fund the sites antifinance costs.

The site continues to attract well over a million hits each year so, advertisers will have a bespoke and target audience, should they wish to take up the advertising space. The advertisements are nonrestrictive but are limited.

At present the advertising slots are in the “Ezblock package matrix” and you will be required to construct your own advertisements within the pixilated frame paid for and provided.

This is a free-spirited site whereby moderation hopefully will be kept to an absolute minimum. As many timeshare issues do exist, have spilt over onto other forums, we find those other forums are moderated unfairly whereby the representations of the good bloggers are taken down in fear of action. This hopefully will not happen to often here. We will publish your UK rights, so please read them and know what you can and cannot say.

As a foreword to any internet comments, you might consider adding into the statement that “it’s your opinion”, “your experience”  or a “belief you have come to”. Simple changes

Offline fellrunner

Re: Good Morning World
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 15:15:01 »
"It is my belief" that this site has been taken over again. I wonder who has got it now?
One thing is for sure. It will not be independent and it will either now be owned by the developers or someone else like the previous owner looking to make gain out of the poor abused timeshare members.