WWTH eXpectations holidays - does it work

Offline m_noonan1

WWTH eXpectations holidays - does it work
« on: March 06, 2018, 21:24:09 »
Hi all,  I have been considering joining the WWTH eXpectation holidays scheme which is linked with RCI platinum scheme.  I currently have a timeshare (gifted) at a resort in Spain but it's outside of school holidays and so from next year we won't be able to use it.  We really love the resort and when i looked into purchasing a week in the resort as a timeshare we found none for sale.  However, one of the companies we contacted told us about eXpectations as the resort we use is part of the scheme and it could be a way for us to get access to it.    What I want to know is it actually as good as it sounds ( or near enough)?  Is the availability for resorts good or do people struggle to get access in English school holidays to resorts in Europe?    We will essentially be limited to school holidays so I want to know how likely it is we will be able to get a resort that we want at those times.  Or will I end up paying fees for points I can't use?  Any experience of this scheme would be gratefully received.

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
Re: WWTH eXpectations holidays - does it work
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 18:10:41 »
Can't say I know too much about this company other than its owned by the same guy as Timeshare Hypermarket and he seems ok. no real complaints anywhere, and it could be viewed a good way of getting out of your existing timeshare, at least they are official....!
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline Nickwood

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 09:45:58 »
We have had terrible dealings with this company.  They constantly try to get more and more money out of you while doing absolutely nothing for you, then strangly you start to get phone calls and email offers from other "unrelated" companies about your timeshare.  We tried over a 3 year period and we are still lumbered with our timeshare.  WASTE OF MONEY.

Offline TimeshareTalk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 21:36:35 »
I thought they take the timeshare off you?