Advertise Here
If you would like to advertise here, please email
advertisements@timesharetalk.co.uk

Pretorian Legal-warning Presently an Evil scam

Offline Luciclayton

Pretorian Legal-warning Presently an Evil scam
« on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:19 »
All sides in timeshare are reporting that Mr. and Mrs. Smith of Praetorian Legal and its other company Mercantile Claims Management Ltd is a BIG scam. They are not providing legal Services, they say they are not terminating the contracts they said they would but are providing what others are describing as “legal insurance indemnity certificates” which are Fake. no insurance cover exists, and the Timeshare Resorts are considering suing the non-payers, as the timeshares have not been cancelled and the warning is YOUR NOT COVERED.

Act now
Advertise Here

Advertise Here

Offline Theawalsh

Re: Pretorian Legal-warning Presently an Evil scam
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 12:12:31 »
Just seen this, it stinks. They are taking and scamming consumers.

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 17:58:23 »
get in their, get rid of timeshare scammers
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 21:30:18 by TimeshareTalk »
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

• twelve years of hel
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 12:07:01 »
P Legaal trying to take bad press down on Trip Avisor this one got through

We tried to complain to Eze Group and cancel our contract one week after "Skippy" from easy group gave us a hard sale for 9 hours!!! We was taken in his car from our hotel to their office in Henley on Thames....We was not expecting to be taken away from our hotel to an area we was not familiar with, and had left our coats, phones and my handbag in our hotel room, I also have CFS/ M.E and as we also had out 13 year old with us we ended up signing up just to get away......BiG MISTAKE..... When we tried to cancel we was told there is no cooling off period as you signed on our premises... I was threatened by Gary Smith from their legal team with court if we put anything in writing... So all I will say T anyone thinking of signing up for leisure credits, do your homework first......If you need to complain best to go directly to trading standards
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline StuartWilliamson52

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 12:16:35 »
I appreciate your comments, hope they continue until someone sorts these kinds of people out.

• twelve years of hel
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 17:23:46 »
Removed
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 17:35:48 by TimeshareTalk »

• twelve years of hel
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 17:34:27 »
I see that the Directors of Praetorian legal are now getting out ready for the crashing of the company.

Mrs Smith and the Escobar of Eze Credits Dominic O'Reilly has dumped controlling mind status leaving the fake Mr Gary Smith with control of the fake indemnity certificate con.

Advertise Here