Roger Barrows Marilyn Fry and Sue Mackenzie’s, the Subversive Triplets

Offline Luciclayton

A fake and un-elected committee has emerged and been formed to help AID the despicable Ono Group. The legitimate Committee are elected, representative of the views of the membership, operate under a mandated are in a dispute with the Ono Group and to protect the in dependency of what was a very happy club. Then POW!!!! onto the battlefield come the idiots in the heading.

The unexpected, un-mandated and timeshare industry representative COUNCILOR Roger Barrows FAKE and un-elected Chairman, Marilyn Fry FAKE Secretary and Sue Mackenzie’s FAKE and unqualified treasure.

The real legitimate and mandated committee is led by Mr. Albert Fletcher and with his great team of committee members, have challenged the resort manager, have delivered a legal action against them, won it, YESS WON IT, which has been subject to an appeal and our committee won that as well. So licking their wounds the Ono Group have agreed with these treason's trio to create and put lie onto the internet and carry out subversive tat-tics

For God Sake Albert-- Kick them out ---- kick them out --- Kick them out-----Stop being the nice guy!!!!

You think that is bad, but when I tell you that Burrows is Chairman of another Ono Group timeshare committee and sucks up to them daily, conceding to all there demands, it gets more interesting.

Who financial support these subversive’s activists who are attempting to crash Los Claveles.

They must be funded, as the dastardly Sue Makenzie is the treasurer! Or is that just a pack of lies.

They have a secretary as well or is Marilyn Fry just a lap dog to freakish Barrows again only time will tell.

These idiot Dictators have also created a Facebook page, invited people to join them, sifted out those who support the elected committee, then band those who don’t share their own views, is this Democracy or Stalingrad type Dictatorship.

You can take this post down if you want as it will only show your site is as bad as Trip Advisor

Offline Williamdobbs

I could not agree more he is other president of Las Casites as well and loves Ono, he’s in Wimpens pocket that’s for sure….Hate him I do

Offline Penneymarshell

Barrows says
We are just a group of owners, independent of the committee so whay does he not work with the club why does he side with WimPen all the time
We are in the middle of an unnecessary and expensive dispute but all he does is assist our opponents, why?
He wants a peaceful holiday, with no hassle YET condones our president being attacked
He’s formed a working group of owners and is the president of the Community of Owners at Las Casitas in Lanzarote. Yet the committee did not ask him to do anything, so he is financed by Wimpen.
So, he’s challenging the way this dispute is being handled—why you clown our committee won the fight and now you are help wimpen to get back what we won. You are so nasty, you’ll never get my vote you

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
Typical timeshare, they just don't like it when they get stuffed, do they?
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

• twelve years of hell
Winpen Now issuing illegal holiday certificates with the ais of Barrows Fry and Mackenzie

What the hell is the world coming to?

file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/WimPen%20letter%20re%20Certificates%20March%202018%20.pdf

Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline TraceyClarke

This is disgusting they even held a meeting this week and Burrows was flown in, no doubt paid by Wimpen to try and destroy our club. I support the lawful committee not some idiot counselor who is on the take from Wimpen.

Offline JohnTaylor

He's gotta be on the take. Counselor con-man

Denby85a

What's Barrow's game?
Suddenly enters the picture as soon as Onagroups contract ends and supports their fraudulent demands from us real genuine owners.  How can someone who is supposed to be a public servant in England support a group of Spanish gangsters ?

Latest game on the resort at yesterdays Owners Meeting was to stand in front of real owners to tell them a pack of lies
I have checked Roger Barrow you have not been suspended from the Club . You cannot be suspended from something you dont belong to.  How dare you stand and tell me an owner what to do Who do you think you are?  How much are they paying you?  Who paid for your second visit to the resort in the last few weeks. Your wife told me you didnt have time for all this. So why are you doing it. To some of us you say you got involved because owners at LOS CASTESES also own here at Los c .Yesterday you said it was because you have a great relationship with Castro and he asked you. We rest our case - KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THIS RESORTS BUSINESS .  Take you escritura back to the person who probably  gave it to you. Who in their right mind buys an escritura ?? We have been trying to sale /give ours away (BUT NOT TO ONA) for a few years not a single bite. You should have asked me  -it would mean that you could stand for President of the DOA -oh sorry that is why you bought the other one! Mr Barrow you must think that Los C owners are dim . Go away!!!!!!!!

Offline Janestevens

Is this not criminal??

Offline JohnTaylor

Any news on Councillor conman and his rhetoric?

• twelve years of hell
At the last meeting all,the votes of the the Barrow boy and his Ono Group supporters were thrown out, and fakes.      Lol Barrows you got what you deserve. Get  back to your own club you sad man