Club La Costa

Offline CaroleWall

Club La Costa
« on: March 14, 2018, 16:48:10 »
I accidentally bought a timeshare last year sold by Club La Costa (UK) PLC and have ended up in a club called Vacation Club Limited. I paid a lot of money for this and cant seem to get any holidays booked. They are insisting that i attend another meeting saying i need to upgrade to Fractional.

Any advice would be warmly welcomed.

Carole

Offline lawnmower60

Re: Club La Costa
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 09:32:23 »
Is your timeshare in Spain or Canaries if so did you buy a fixed week apartment or is it points or a club if it is not a fixed week it is illegal to call it timeshare and did you pay a deposit when you signed contact that is illegal. If you have a named and week date for your timeshare it should be available for you every year at the same time. How did you accidently buy a timeshare. If you have or did any of the above contact this link he is a Spanish lawyer and a member of this site   http://www.correaguimera.com/
Brian

Offline CaroleWall

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 16:31:45 »
Thanks Brian. I have been on his website and looked at others including JLCA. They say they have won cases in Spain and against Club la Costa. However, i have to pay upfront for their services so i will have to think about it and try to contact your man. Thanks anyway

Carole

Offline Keith Hurst

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 16:04:25 »
Never pay up front under any pretext or you will be loosing even more money