Cypress Harbour- Florida

Skallywag

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« on: April 09, 2005, 18:03:49 »
We have made an exchange into this resort for October this year.Just wonder if anyone has stayed there and any information would be appreciated.

Offline heather

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 23:35:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by Skallywag

We have made an exchange into this resort for October this year.Just wonder if anyone has stayed there and any information would be appreciated.

I've never stayed there but have stayed in several Marriotts and have felt like a queen in each. You can't go wrong with the company, the location and the time of year!

tonyg

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 03:36:14 »
I have stayed there. It's a very nice resort, but not my favorite in Orlando. There are at least 2 outdoor pools and a small store, but there didn't seem to be much going on at the resort

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 19:42:30 »
We stayed in Cypress Harbour in January this year - we loved it - it is a really beautiful resort.  The location was ideal for us as we didnt have a car and so we used the Iride and lynx along with taxis and it all went very well and reasonably cheaply.  There were three swimming pools. There is a takeaway pizza hut on site but no restaurant but you are so near Idrive with literally 1000s of places to eat - some of our favorites were TGI Fridays, Ponderosa and on the 192 down at old town - Macaroni Grill!!
There is a publix near by for grocery shopping - there is a small little shop on site which was really handy for the first night we were there!!
We would go there again like a shot - there was a fair bit on even at this time of the year - you get a newsletter telling you what is on where when you check in.
Units are all two bed and are great - huge master bedroom with hot tub in the room.
Enjoy

Skallywag

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 18:23:00 »
Thank you for all of the help - glad to know there is a publix close and also a small store on site.  We are staying the week and then doing the Disney Cruise then another week at Fairfield REsort.
]Really looking forward to it.

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 09:54:46 »
Just got back from cypress harbour brilliant time going back in August, been staying there for over 10 years.

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 22:32:58 »
We own a sport week at Cypress Harbour.  We've only used it once, because we live so close--mostly exchanged weeks.  My only complaint is that it's hard to find a timeshare exchange in the really great vacation spots. Now we are ready to sell and stay home or cruise for awhile.  We liked that the resort is so well equipped and was beautiful--just remodeled.   If you get a unit facing the right way, you should be able to watch the Sea World fireworks each night.  Marriott really does a great job.  If you are interested in another week...ours is available in May and June then again in August through the week before Christmas.  We feel we've gotten our money's worth from this week, so we're not trying to make a killing on it.

Cypress Harbour- Florida
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 13:40:07 »
We have stayed twice at Cypress Harbour the last being 2004.
Lodges are spacious and comfortable and thay are sited all around the large lake. Good pools and facilities for kids.
If your into theme parks they are all close by.
I would go back.
Ken