TESS

Started by seager64, May 10, 2018, 00:27:33

Previous topic - Next topic

seager64

Hello,
It seems to have gone very quiet at TESS no posts since 29th March anybody have any information as to why.
Seager64

seager64

Seager64

lawnmower60

TESS PARALEGAL SERVICES LTD

Company number 09372001
Previous company names

Previous company names

Name

Period

TESS (TIMESHARE EXIT & SUPPORT SERVICES) LTD  02 Jan 2015 - 08 Mar 2017 
Brian

Loulou

lawnmower60

I was only replying to original posters question TESS (TIMESHARE EXIT & SUPPORT SERVICES) LTD no longer exists in this name it is now registered in company's house as   TESS PARALEGAL SERVICES LTD as anyone who looks at company's house will see it is correct
Brian

Morpheus

Quote from: Loulou on May 17, 2018, 17:01:14
Thanks Lawnmower for your contribution. The terminally stupid will no doubt think this comment is actually worth reading.

Rule one with posters on any forum - new posters to be treated with suspicion, especially when the thread is exposing some fact or company.

Rule two - posts containing only abuse and no new facts or perspectives should be removed by the admin.
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

devil in disguise

Deleted Comment
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

TimeshareTalk

Requested and actioned

devil in disguise

yea- fair cop, sorry
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.