Fullbrook Associates Ltd

Offline StuartWilliamson52

Fullbrook Associates Ltd
« on: June 12, 2018, 16:54:11 »
I see it all change with Fullbrook Associates and the Scully's!

Mrs Scully 'Kate' says she runs the joint'

Her experience, 20 years in growing and developing Children’s Services,  helping to get homes for vulnerable young people.

Now she's a timeshare and consumer rights expert. Timeshares answer to Sarah Connor

Mrs Scully claims to have seen the light, saw an opportunity to create a Legal Services Company to help people resolve unfair consumer contract disputes. Of Course, you did!!!!!

The opportunity was given to her by her husband Company. Her Husband was the Director of Marketing Operations at  Eze Group.

Exposed by the Timeshare Consumer Association in January Mr Scully claims to have resigned and given all his shares to his wife the year before however, the postmark on the companies house application was only a few days after the TCA exposure.

The interesting bit is that Martyn Scully accountants are the same as Pretorian Legal, Merchantile Claim Management Solution Ltd.
so is one great big family of terminators

Offline StuartWilliamson52

Re: Fullbrook Associates Ltd
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 09:27:09 »
 Mr D JONES SAYS

I went on holiday to Tenerife and attended a presentation with Eze group.

I own timeshare points with Diamond Resorts and paid a lot of money to them to get me out of the contract.

They then fobbed me off to a company called pretorian Legal in Birmingham.

Eze group have since informed me that this company won't be completing the cancellation of my timeshare contract and in the past few weeks sent me some information explaining that a company called Fullbrook Associates would be taking over.

I am tired of being conned out of money, has anybody used fullbrook associates? Are they going to be yet another letdown?

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?43079-Fullbrook-Associates-Ltd [nofollow]

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hel
Re: Fullbrook Associates Ltd
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 10:03:47 »
The following companies all have or had offices at

Onyx House
12 Phoenix Bussiness Park
Avenue Close
Birmingham
England B7 4NU.

Name: LMC Law Ltd----Directors: Mr Gary Smith and Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Mercantile Claims Management Solutions Ltd----Directors: Mr Gary Smith and Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Praetorian Legal Limited----Directors: Mr Gary Smith and Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Praetorian Legal Litigation Management Ltd----Directors: Mr Gary Smith and Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Access 2 Barristers Direct Ltd----Directors: Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Legal Cost Master Ltd----Directors: Mr Gary Smith and Mrs Karen Hesker-Smith

Name: Fox and James Associates Ltd----Director: is recorded as  Mr Barrie Fox

Name: SPS Consultants Limited----Directors: Mr Stephen Saunders

Name: Fulbrook Associates Ltd----Directors: Kathleen & Martyn Scully

Your welcome
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.