Mercantile Claims Management Solutions Limited

Offline Williamdobbs

« on: August 26, 2018, 16:05:17 »
This Company came into existence, not by intelligent design, but for a very strange reason indeed. Considering that Praetorian Legal Limited was created to deliver legal services and claimed to have done so for over 4 years. If it is a good honest company, working with integrity, which they do claim, why would such a company, working lawfully and profitably, with a (self-claimed) good track record, create an opposition, a competing company? Why are they not simply doing the work under the same operation?

Praetorian Legal Limited is about to be crashed and burned, cash extracted, and the creditors burned. Mr. Smith is a master in opening companies, taking money, on the pretence of delivering a service and then shafting everyone time and time again.

In every case, Mr. Smith has been unsuccessful and dispensed with the need of paying creditors. Coupled with the fact that Mr. Smith’s wife has recently resigned from Praetorian Legal one might suspect another collection of consumers will be screaming.

see more here
http://timeshare-scammers.com/mercantile-claims-management-solutions-limited [nofollow]

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
Re: Mercantile Claims Management Solutions Limited
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 17:21:55 »
I see that Mercantile Claims Management Solutions Limited, t/a Mercantile Claims have filed ‘Dormant’ accounts for the period starting October 2016 to March 2017 and those accounts reflect that there was no work done or services rendered by them, regarding ANY timeshare matter.

Therefore, when Mercantile Claimed to have assisted 000’s and have recovered hundreds of thousands, they are over-egging the boast pudding.

Mercantile Claims is a company run by the Directors of Praetorian Legal Ltd, a discredited supplier of fake indemnities policy’s. Further Mr. and Mrs. Smith are associated with Eze Group, whereby Mr. Smith was certifying the trading activities of Eze Group were lawful. However, the Directors of Eze Group have been charged and have admitted ‘criminal activities’ and contraventions of law. Mrs Smith ran Eze Groups Leisure Credit association.

Their publicity is also assisted by 'SOAR' on Line

Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 18:41:22 »
Mercantile claims haven't done any work for anyone.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10419677/filing-history [nofollow]

what a joke
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 16:24:09 »
Considerable numbers of Praetorian legal and Its demented sister Mercantile claims clients are now being sued on account of the shoddy work they have performed.
If you employ a numpty, that’s what you get!

Offline EddyNoP

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 16:06:18 »
Mercantile Claims Management Ltd is the hog of idiocy and came into existence by the freaks at Praetorian Legal. It appears to me that its all part of the “get rich quick” Scam. With the attitudes like “I will follow” the merry band of horrible scammers have now moved to form part of the ranks of a divisive company called Mercantile Claims Management Ltd.

they will be wearing the crowned the most experienced band of undesirable the present timeshare industry has ever Known in my opinion.

The truth (if such exists) is they are not legal professionals but scammers trapping people by fancy ads on Google.
They ply a disreputable trade and in my case a failed service. They are heading for a brutal mauling if they try and sue me. They are selling a fake indemnity scheme which has been tested and exposed, its all a sham.

When you hire Mercantile claims you don’t get a real lawyer but a fake one who merely casts aspersions but can result in you going with them and coughing up more money and when the court serves you with court letters, which is happening right now you will like me be sick of the mess.

The depravity of the Company, its owners, the contracts they sell,  the work ethic, are a mockery of the legal profession.

This is not a business or in fact a business opportunity. This company charged thousands of £ and does nothing.

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 15:17:44 »
Professional Police Website is stating that more than 1,150 reports of timeshare recovery fraud were made between January and July with an average loss of £14,000 per victim – totalling £7.9 million.

This crime type involves fraudsters conning people who have invested in timeshare properties abroad by claiming they can help them reclaim money back or exit their contract early for a fee.

Requested fees have ranged from £2,500 to £9,000, and additional fake charges are often made for maintenance or legal cover.

Pauline Smith described the scale of reporting as “shocking”.

She added: “Fraudsters are luring people in with attractive offers of compensation or an early exit on a holiday property, only to then stop all contact once the victim has paid an advance fee.

“As with all victims of fraud, our reports show that timeshare fraud victims are vulnerable to recovery fraud. Callous fraudsters will often attempt to defraud people who have already fallen victim to fraud by offering to return what they have lost.”

I bet there are some reports about Praetorian Legal and Mercantile Claims Management

Offline EddyNoP

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 18:40:35 »
its all a bit sick, if you ask me

Offline Tanveer Karn

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 10:45:12 »
I agreed, it is a very difficult balancing act indeed

Offline EddyNoP

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 18:38:43 »
They don't even do any work its just a website, the UK Companies House files say, is dormant which means its never worked and is not operational

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 16:47:53 »
Enforcement, the coppers can't enforce, they don't have any money so they tell lies, sell a non-existent insurance, that does not exist and people get robbed. The fact they are trading and don't operate tells a story all of its own.

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 16:21:43 »
 YES, but the RDO have the dosh. In the U.S a Florida federal judge trimmed several counts from a lawsuit in which timeshare operator Westgate Resorts Ltd pursuing a so-called Consumer Attorneys for misleading its customers.

Offline EddyNoP

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 11:44:45 »
Just scammers

Offline Williamdobbs

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 17:31:43 »
YESSSSS "here here" just a bunch of plastic Lawers, from the creeps and cretins society