Who now runs Mindtimeshare?

Offline charlie1

Who now runs Mindtimeshare?
« on: September 02, 2015, 14:08:51 »
I have noticed that Mindtimeshare does not appear to show if Mr Alberto Garcia is still running this website as I can no longer find any reference to him on the website. In fact I can't find reference to any named person running this website. Unless I have overlooked something.

I wondered if Kwikchex has now taken over mindtimeshare?
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Offline KwikChex

Re: Who now runs Mindtimeshare?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 14:51:54 »
Hi charlie1

No - KwikChex has never in any way controlled the Mindtimeshare resources. They have always been run as a separate entity and that still applies now.
As part of our Timeshare Task Force activities, KwikChex provides free assistance to consumers who believe they may have experienced problems with mis-selling and breaches of law. This is made available via the Timeshare Business Check website www.timesharebusinesscheck.org [nofollow]

Ben1964

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 08:41:33 »
Strange response.  Who is then? Kwikchex will know or do you RDO people not speak to each other.

Offline KwikChex

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 10:12:37 »
Strange response.  Who is then? Kwikchex will know or do you RDO people not speak to each other.

We simply wanted to clarify the KwikChex position. Regardless of funding, there is a considerable degree of independence in terms of content published on the Mindtimeshare and Timeshare Task Force sites. Cooperative communication is normally restricted to specific initiatives such as  providing information to law enforcement organisations and the media.

Information on the ownership of Mindtimeshare is available on their website and can this be checked impartially http://mindtimeshare.me/about/ [nofollow]

In order to request information on who may be writing content on Mindtimeshare currently, it may be best to email them - customercare@mindtimeshare.com [nofollow]. Please do bear in  mind though, that as others have pointed out on this forum previously, there is a widespread occurrence of various types of threats often made within this sector and understandably many wish to have at least a degree of anonymity.
As part of our Timeshare Task Force activities, KwikChex provides free assistance to consumers who believe they may have experienced problems with mis-selling and breaches of law. This is made available via the Timeshare Business Check website www.timesharebusinesscheck.org [nofollow]

Ben1964

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 10:50:36 »
So you do know! but you will not tell us. Is that the truth.

I think its you you. :P

Offline ivyleague

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 12:21:26 »

Harry Taylor, chairman of Lakeview seems to manage not talking to Harry Taylor of a 'consumer led' organisation.  :) 

Offline charlie1

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 12:34:53 »
Hi Ben1964 At some stage we will know who is running Mindtimeshare without a doubt.

I was told a a few years back Mr Alberto Garcia had to leave for mainland Spain for a bit due to some Neanderthals in timeshare that wanted to meet up for a chat. They are not extinct a few of them survived in timeshare, as not so long ago a couple took some flying lessons off a balcony after a meeting with them. These types of people are not intimidated by a threat of bringing the police into this. If you are instrumental in closing down an operation that was a cash cow to some of those on the dark side they will get a little upset.  :o

If anyone finds out before me who is running Mindtimeshare then please whisper it in my ear. There needs to be a degree of caution IF there is a genuine threat if someone was outed.

We at Timesharetalk will always speak out against unfair practices so you are in good company to voice your concerns so we can try to work away at the facts and try to provide some guidance. We are also here to advise you on best use of timeshare so please don't forget that either  8)

However if anyone has real proof that this is Kwikchex than they need to bring this to the forum so Kwikchex can defend this accusation as they have made a clear statement on a public forum that it is not Kwikchex. I am inclined to believe them as they could have easily have said yes we are.

They would also know that it is very likely that who is behind this will be known at some stage and they would lose trust with the consumer if it was found that it was Kwikchex! So I don't believe its Kwikchex but I have my suspicions who it is  :D

Hi charlie1

No - KwikChex has never in any way controlled the Mindtimeshare resources. They have always been run as a separate entity and that still applies now.
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Ben1964

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 12:46:22 »
Tatoc is led by Mr Taylor, Kwikchex by Mr. Emmings so who runs the Timeshare task Force and Mind Timeshare? It’s not a hard question is it? You want to give us the truth don’t you?

Is the truth you’re not allowed to tell us? Was Mr. Garcia sacked?

Do you think we are all stupid (clearly the content on mindtimeshare web site has changed). It is because of Eze Groups case against Mindtimeshare?

Reputational management is about protecting something which is good. Truthfulness helps. So management these questions Kwikchex!

Offline KwikChex

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 14:16:33 »
charlie1 is right re his comments about problems faced by Alberto Garcia - and that is why it is not for us to comment further re Mindtimeshare content. But as stated previously you can look up ownership which is transparent on the website - that will give you the answer to the question of responsibility for the site overall.

Company details;

Mindtimeshare Association. Website: www.mindtimeshare.com [nofollow]

Spanish Registered number G-98401524
Registered as an Association in Valencia with the number CV-01-049775-V

Address: C/ Convento Santa Clara 9 – 1º Pta 2 – 46002 Valencia, Spain

Email: customercare@mindtimeshare.com [nofollow]

I think you will simply find that the content is simply more circumspect -- and again the reasons for that are also quite obvious.

Timeshare Task Force is obviously managed by KwikChex - I think it would be hard to make that any more transparent - it is clearly displayed on the websites and is contained within press releases, ASA submissions, blogs etc etc and it is made absolutely clear to every consumer that contacts the Timeshare Task Force

Ergo, nothing is hidden - transparency is still very much to the fore - no anonymity or alias usernames in these operations

Ben1964

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 18:43:01 »
So you will not help me with my questions KwikChex. Let's try another.  How many employees work for Timeshare Task force.  Is it a company, Explain? What do you manage. Who do you manage. I am sure these questions are to hand.

Offline Rolandg

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 20:30:41 »
Hello I am new to posting on here though I have been watching the site with great interest for a number of months.
I would like to ask the question.
What difference does it make if Kwikchex was someone that worked part time from a bench or had a 100 employees, as long as they were seen to be getting some results?
I would have thought that posters on here would naturally be supportive of anyone that was providing some assistance regardless of who they are with be that RDO. or whoever.
I have found the information coming from KwikChex to be informative but my reading of this set of posts is that it seems to me to be a deliberate attempt to try to disuade the KwikChex person from posting and I just wonder why? Does this site now have a problem as Ben 1964 seems to be deliberately confrontational towards the poster?
I also think that if someone has been threatened by bad elements around timeshare and they want to distance themselves from a website or even pretend to distance themselves from a website then that is up to them and it is not up to others to criticize without having full knowledge of any threats which may well have been against a wife and children.

Maybe moderators should keep an eye on posts from Ben 1964.
I may be new but I am not without forum experience.

Offline Marvin

• One life
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 20:50:33 »
I'm with you Rolandg

Kwikchex is as kwikchex does.

I don't care if its a kid with an Amstrad 1640, I am grateful for the information and support they supply.

I'd rather be in the minority and right, than in the majority and wrong. After all I only have to live with myself!

Offline lawnmower60

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 08:23:05 »
The questions by Ben1964 about this topic and nearly all the postings he has done have been confrontel I see he has been relegated to a guest the question I think should be not what Kwikchex does but who is Ben1964
Brian

Offline timeshare_junkie

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 10:57:26 »
I disagree

this is an open forum for discussions.

admittedly it is a little confrontational however; these are questions that Ben1964 wanted answers to and if Kwikchex or any other members don't want to answer just advise him = simple.

Personally I would look into any company and back ground as due diligence prior to forming an opinion and trusting anything or anyone's posts.

I read recently that the ASA advised Kwikchex to change some of their content due to it could be misleading so .....

“World-Leading Online Reputation Management”

changed to

“World-renowned”

Offline charlie1

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 11:56:23 »
Im middle of the road on this one Timeshare_junkie we know its an open forum.

I would like to see other representatives of the Industry on here. We used to have representatives of Timeshare Companies on at one stage. No one is going to come on here if there going to be hounded with irrelevant questions. The important ones with a little homework can be found at Companies House. What were discussing here is a storm in a tea cup. I don't know what difference it makes how many employees some one has? In this day and age where you can you contract out or create a network of alliances.

I know your just making a point about the change of content as directed by ASA regarding Kwickchex as long as a company evolves and adjusts on route no problem. I don't know of any Company that has not made mistakes? Lets not get into where our present and past Governments have taken us!

What matters is a company bringing some value to the table. I would like to see a Resale Company come on here to discuss sensible selling and marketing in the secondary market as they could play a massive role in helping to turn this Industry around. But we won't see anyone come out of the closet beyond a viewer if there going to have to under go an interrogation. Why would you?

Perhaps the new changes coming through on this website will allow an area where debate can take place that will encourage Timeshare Companies to review areas with the consumers. We have to look toward the future.

We're either living in the problem or you're living in the solution
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:05:34 by Boss Man »

Offline devil in disguise

• twelve years of hell
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 13:43:59 »
I think the issue is one of what side of the fence you sit on, clearly KwikChex are part of the timeshare industry and promotes what is, a Timeshare resort who have sold unlawful timeshares.

Likewise so do mind timeshare.

with one hand they give advice with the other, their promote bad practices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT8L8gTmi0o [nofollow]

see for yourself, there are a lot more promotions that KwikChex have done.
Sick of being taken for a ride by, the timeshare industries salesman. All I ever got from timeshare ownership was, in Debt, in dispute, in perpetuity, in trouble and insulted and in disgust.

Offline Rolandg

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 16:09:11 »
Big Mixer Ben seems to have finally done one anyway.
Who cares whos who as long as they do some work in the true interests of the timeshare consumers