Norm de Plume - Retirement

Offline Norm de Plume

• Arthur Stuttard - Retired Barrister
Norm de Plume - Retirement
« on: July 30, 2019, 09:45:02 »
Having reached the ripe old age of 76, I think it is time for  me to retire from this website. I hope I have raised some money for Prostate Cancer UK. I myself have made no money from what I have contributed. Others have, and some have been saved fairly substantial sums of money. If they feel any sense of gratitude, perhaps they might like to mark my retirement with a donation to the charity without whose efforts I might well not have been here to give such advice.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Offline daveh44

Re: Norm de Plume - Retirement
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 09:58:17 »
I have always read your responses and advice with great interest and admiration.
Thank you for helping others , not as knowledgeable as yourself.
Enjoy your "retirement"

Offline TimeshareTalk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 15:30:57 »
Time catches up with us all. Hope you enjoy the bliss and it goes with says your contribution was, is and will always remain appreciated.

Offline David Cox

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 15:33:28 »
You never to old buddy, but at 76 its well-earned, long time coming and was dam nice to have met you.
Free Advice TESS Law https://tesslimited.co.uk/ [nofollow]

Offline ex Anfi (35351) C.D.N.

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 18:58:56 »
Wishing you a very long and happy retirement Norm de Plume. Your advice and guidance has always been invaluable to many readers on this website. We did converse some years ago, however, I was using a different ‘tag’ then. Enjoy and my sincere best wishes to you, THANK YOU Norm de Plume.   
Blakey & Bett say "there are no I,s in team". They can spell well. Hyenas work as a team, would you say Hyenas are civilised, which has 3 I,s?