Silverpoint/Resort Properties

Started by SIZLESUZ, July 13, 2020, 10:41:38

Previous topic - Next topic

SIZLESUZ

We started buying timeshare from Resort Properties (now Silverpoint) back in 2007 on the promise that it would be a "good investment" and we would be able to make a profit in 2 years!  Whenever we went back to the resort we were persuaded to buy more timeshare and so the story goes on!  Now I understand Silverpoint are apparently in the process of administration.  I have been approached by a company called Timeshare Legals who claim they can get my money back (circa £60k) plus compensation for misselling the timeshares.  They use a company called JLSA who are Spanish solicitors and would take my case to court in Tenerife.  The only drawback is they are asking for £8,000 up front for court fees.  I am obviously cautious about losing yet more money and would very much like to know if anyone has used this company and if so, have they had a successful claim through the Spanish court.
Thank you

Morpheus

If they contacted you the odds are that they're a scam outfit, probably run by ex timeshare salesmen!

Persoanlly I wouldn't touch them on that basis
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.