Credit Card refunds for overseas transactions

Started by Boss Man, April 04, 2006, 21:21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

chasgee

My CC Company obtained my money back from World Networking Sales with no problem so just keep pestering them.

ellie

Do you know if this applies to Canadian transactions or only European ones?  I'm wondering about the transactions that took place at a Credit Union in Spain from our RBC Visa account as mentioned in previous posts, even though its a few years ago ..  Thanks and look forward to a reply.

chouldsworth

URGENT HELP PLEASE - I fell foul of the "presentation" holiday trick with BIC Leisure in Tenerife and ended up ceding my 2 timeshare weeks (Gold Crown) for 30,000 RCI points (£4475) PLUS enrolment on the Diversified Additions Programme (£4475). (Un)fortunately I paid in full for this latter product (DAP) by credit card at the time, BUT I did not realise that both products were NOT RCI and now want to cancel - DO I HAVE THE 14 day period? Can anyone tell me - can I use section 75 - the seller has wrongly described the product to cancel? Any help please - quickly!!!!!

Norm de Plume

It applies to any credit transaction such as yours.  Approach your credit card company - and be persistent.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Norm de Plume

If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)