Club Son Antem

neil1702

Club Son Antem
« on: July 09, 2007, 08:03:48 »
Hi,

I've just booked to go here next February and I have read somewhere that if I go on the tour of the resort I may be able to get a couple of free rounds of golf!
Does anyone know if I can still do this?
I'm also very intrigued about being able to swim from indoors to outdoors in a heated pool. Anyone know how that works?

Cheers,

Neil

Offline JonP

Club Son Antem
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 12:15:06 »
There are different gifts available for doing a ‘tour’ which includes a low key 90min sales presentation and I believe that golf is one option.

The pool you refer to is within the spa complex.  It is a true spa pool with naturally heated water which goes from within the spa building to outside in the spa garden.  It is very invigorating during the cooler months.  

Its a wonderful resort...enjoy!

Club Son Antem
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 13:28:47 »
The spa pool is fantastic - very warm!

Yes you can get a free round if you go on the tour but don't believe them when they say it will take 60-90 minutes. Allow at least 3 hours and expect some pressure.

Craig

neil1702

Club Son Antem
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 13:30:39 »
Thanks guys.
I shall warn my in-laws as they will be the ones going on the tour as it is my father-in-law that plays golf. To me it's just a way spoiling a good walk!!

Pompey Family

Re: Club Son Antem
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 18:59:24 »
I'm also very intrigued about being able to swim from indoors to outdoors in a heated pool. Anyone know how that works?

Cheers,

Neil

The indoor pool is seperated by a curtain of plastic from the outside pool, similar to those big plastic curtains you see at the entrance to industrial walk in fridges etc.  Not particularly glamorous but it does the trick.  The lazy river is also good fun with the kids.